Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Jeffery m

Sequences

Recommended Posts

Jeffery m    9

Hey all.2017 will be my first year doing animation.It will be all LED about 20,000 lights 96 channels Anyone willing to share a sequence or two or guidance I would greatly appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    377
7 minutes ago, Jeffery m said:

Hey all.2017 will be my first year doing animation.It will be all LED about 20,000 lights 96 channels Anyone willing to share a sequence or two or guidance I would greatly appreciate it

I have Singing Faces that I share and also take requests for specific songs. If you don't have the singing faces look at my friend James Morris threads, he also shares all of his sequences and is brilliant at sequencing.

I have a thread if you have a singing face request.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffery m    9

Brian your shows are really awesome I would love any help your willing to give just not sure how to pm you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Sarge    171

e mail me and I will send you some for Christmas and Halloween both

 

 retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffery m    9

Would like to check out some of the threads from James Morris Fred's from James Morris threadz from James Morris but not sure how to find them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    377
1 hour ago, Jeffery m said:

Would like to check out some of the threads from James Morris Fred's from James Morris threadz from James Morris but not sure how to find them

Search box , top right corner. Scroll down to "all content", type in JamesMorris and you will probably get 1000 links

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LightsWithSoul said:

Brian, nice choreography work. Very easy on the eyes and you can tell you have good musical sense. Good stuff.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jayw35    0

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great year so far. 2017 will also be our first year using any animation. We jumped in and bought 2 LOR 16 channel controllers (32 total channels). I am bought excited and nervous about this upcoming Christmas. There is a lot more to setting up the shows than I originally thought. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    377
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, jayw35 said:

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great year so far. 2017 will also be our first year using any animation. We jumped in and bought 2 LOR 16 channel controllers (32 total channels). I am bought excited and nervous about this upcoming Christmas. There is a lot more to setting up the shows than I originally thought. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Look around for the free sequences. Search for James Morris (my great friend) and ask for it within whichever thread you find. Include your email and he will send it.

Don't just look for 32 channels, take all and if they have more than 32 you just copy and paste the channels from theirs to yours.

Welcome and best of luck. I make singing face sequences but they are channels hogs and your 32 channels would disappear in one fail swoop.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lele79    5
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, Brian Mitchell said:

Check the videos and youtube page from my website and if you see anything you like,  send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

www.claremontchristmaslights.com

I love your setup! Don't stop the Santa man is awesome! I have never heard it before, definitely need to try and put that in our show this year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×