Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
angelmj08

Holidaysequences Support Sequence

Recommended Posts

We at Holidaysequences.com would like to inform everyone of the new sequence coming out,it is done for the 24 x 50 matrix right now and will be done for 12 and 16 ribbon tree as well. As you all know Cancer is very serious, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of years ago and she was fortunate enough to survive cancer, but there are people who have lost loved ones to Cancer. So Holidaysequences created a sequence to show support for family's,friends and loved ones that have cancer. For this particular sequence every sequence sold 100% of the proceeds will be donated to a cancer society and here is the kicker every person that purchases the sequence will be entered into a drawing and the person that wins the drawing at the end of the year will have their choice of which cancer society they would like the proceeds donated to.

Thank You
Team Holiday

Sequence Is By Martina McBride-I'm gonna Love You Through It

https://holidaysequences.wistia.com/medias/7fwaq9es5d

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

This is awesome to hear. My grandfather and father in law both passed due to cancer. My mother is also a breast cancer survivor. As an RN I deal with this ugly disease every day and see the toll it takes on families ( even as a Nurse it's an emotional rollercoaster)  It helps to have a great support system and a community that stands with them. I applauded your resilience and your mother for beating it. I will be honored to buy this sequence and display it for the upcoming seasons 

Share this post


Link to post

My wife was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in October of 2016. Hit me very hard. We decided then that this year we would run our Halloween show to raise money for a local Breast cancer support group that has helped my wife. When i contacted the fine folks at Holiday Sequences about making a custom sequence for this song, they told me they were already working on it. Wonderful is all ii can say.  When i first heard this song, well I am a big enough man to admit it, i broke down in tears, hard not to. While this sequence is playing on my matrix, all the house lights will go pink, i will, also have a 48" ribbon from Boscoyo that will be pink with the names of survivors scrolling across it during the entire Halloween show. Thank you to the folks who created this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jerry, very sorry to hear this. We should have had a cure for cancer a long long time ago.

My grandfather passed away from stomach cancer at 56. The last time I saw him he had asked me to promise I would make it back home after my first deployment in the USMC.

He passed away right after I PCS'd to Japan and my unit refused to let me return home to pay me respects. He was a WWII and Vietnam Veteran.

Nobody knew besides he and the Dr that he had cancer. Had I known I would have changed my life and would probably be a farmer today.

Prayers to you and your wife and all others here that are or have been affected by cancer.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry, very sorry to hear this. We should have had a cure for cancer a long long time ago.

My grandfather passed away from stomach cancer at 56. The last time I saw him he had asked me to promise I would make it back home after my first deployment in the USMC.

He passed away right after I PCS'd to Japan and my unit refused to let me return home to pay me respects. He was a WWII and Vietnam Veteran.

Nobody knew besides he and the Dr that he had cancer. Had I known I would have changed my life and would probably be a farmer today.

Prayers to you and your wife and all others here that are or have been affected by cancer.

JR

Thank you JR. We are hopeful that she may be done with Chemo. After the surgery she will have to take the pills for another 5 years. Having this hit home like this, puts a whole new perspective on it. What we talked about supporting a new charity for the 2017 Halloween show, it was a no brainer on who to go with.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Thank you JR. We are hopeful that she may be done with Chemo. After the surgery she will have to take the pills for another 5 years. Having this hit home like this, puts a whole new perspective on it. What we talked about supporting a new charity for the 2017 Halloween show, it was a no brainer on who to go with.

While stationed at Fort Drum I was in a car club and we would do an annual 3 day event to raise money for cancer. It was a lot of fun with about 100 cars and great people. Mainly Subarus but anyone could drive.

Yes, medical problems will give an entire new outlook on life. Some of us just take a little time to realize it.

JR

Share this post


Link to post

I have to wonder where these guys are. Have not seen them on here in almost a year, they hardly update their facebook page, and have not answered any emails lately. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, jerry72 said:

I have to wonder where these guys are. Have not seen them on here in almost a year, they hardly update their facebook page, and have not answered any emails lately. 

I just talked to Chris through email today. I had asked him if he was in hibernation lol. As far as Chris goes I just think he's been busy.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×