Light-O-Rama Forums

License Question

whitebuck

I am curious if I upgrade the number of CCRs in the Superstar Suite, does that extend the time I am allotted for updates? So if I upgrade today and then S5 comes out in the next year or so, am I covered or would that require an upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, whitebuck said:

I am curious if I upgrade the number of CCRs in the Superstar Suite, does that extend the time I am allotted for updates? So if I upgrade today and then S5 comes out in the next year or so, am I covered or would that require an upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it depends, here is my rational behind my opinion.

I purchased CCR's on Jan 31 this year (first year pixels). When I went to use SS I had issues because I was running an older version. I had to upgrade and do not recall if the upgrade was free (it has all become a blur) LOL. However my license is now good to Jan 31 2018. So somewhere along the line my license date was extended.

The message I received was "Max Version: 4.9.* (and any future versions released by January 31, 2018)"

That's the best I can do, sorry.

JR

Purchasing a License Upgrade has always counted as a renewal.

As long as your "and any future versions released by" date is later than the actual release of S5, then you'd be okay.

• The topic was locked