Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Twas The Night Before Christmas - Book Story for Singing Face

Recommended Posts

Would like a copy of this please?

 Thanks!

TSTEINER_1@msn.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tasman87 said:

Would like a copy of this please?

 Thanks!

TSTEINER_1@msn.com 

Sent along with my word document

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I please also have a copy. Thank you. 

Obadiahbishop2011@gmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I have a copy of this? This is great for elementary school kids. whanley1@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, obishop1 said:

Could I please also have a copy. Thank you. 

Obadiahbishop2011@gmail.com 

Sent , Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, billy1776 said:

May I have a copy of this? This is great for elementary school kids. whanley1@gmail.com

Sent, Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:25 AM, zpcarson said:

I'd love a copy if you're still willing to share.

Thanks Zach

Ashncarson@yahoo.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I please have a copy of this as well? 

Thanks, commwagg24@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I get a copy? You and James are always sharing make the hobby easier for the rest of us thanks a bunch!

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, commwagg24 said:

Can I please have a copy of this as well? 

Thanks, commwagg24@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Could I get a copy? You and James are always sharing make the hobby easier for the rest of us thanks a bunch!

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

 

Sent enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my system a few days ago. I bought the SD card with 7 Christmas Songs and was disappointed they don't have vocals except for one song. I'm wanting to make two or three singing trees.

This looks like a good place to get my feet wet by trying to get one face singing. Please send me the file with any tips, information, warnings, or whatever you have to offer that a newbie should know.

Billgusa@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SoIllinois said:

I just got my system a few days ago. I bought the SD card with 7 Christmas Songs and was disappointed they don't have vocals except for one song. I'm wanting to make two or three singing trees.

This looks like a good place to get my feet wet by trying to get one face singing. Please send me the file with any tips, information, warnings, or whatever you have to offer that a newbie should know.

Billgusa@gmail.com

Solo artist singing faces are few and far between but if that's what you have then that's what you have. You can get away with using my or any singing faces sequences as solos for many songs. You just would have any backups. I would not select songs with multiple leads because most least bleed/ sing over one another. 

Tip- get your music from mp3million , com as much as possible. Obviously if they don't have a certain song youll have to look elsewhere. That is the exception though. 5-15 cents per song. And they offer perks during holidays.

For faces- you must use the "exact song" and "exact album" unless you want them to look like the old Chinese tv shows. Kung fu to name a show

When I send you this one you will get some tips and the instructions on how to use my sequences with the typical channel config

Sending now

Private USe Only 

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the fast response and all the information! I've never heard of mp3million or audacity so I have a lot to learn.

I hope I can get some singing trees going before Christmas gets here.

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I have a copy also ballmiester@yahoo.com

Edited by Ballmiester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ballmiester said:

May I have a copy also ballmiester@yahoo.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avalanch00 said:

May I please have a copy?

 

james.salzman@gmail.com

 

Thanks

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JR, I would love copy of this, my father in reads this to our kids every year, may use it for my intro.

thanks, John

cigvich@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cigvich said:

JR, I would love copy of this, my father in reads this to our kids every year, may use it for my intro.

thanks, John

cigvich@gmail.com

I do the same with my lil boys and the 13 nepwhews and nieces.

I only air mine on Christmas Eve 6 -11 pm

I also have a Santa’s Mailbox that parents will let the little ones place their letter addressed as sup to be. The mail lady picks them up and a week or so later they get a reply from the North Pole

There is a website for that info

Will send when I return home

JR

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent, enjoy

JR

I never received it can you re send please  ballmiester@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...