Twas The Night Before Christmas - Book Story for Singing Face

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry72 asked me to assist him with this. Artist: Little Jimmy Dickens Album: Still Believing in Christmas As always include your email address. Please do not sell. Enjoy JR

Thanks!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got mail Enjoy JR

2 hours ago, Tacorail said:

I know I am late ( maybe early for 2018 ), but may I get a copy of this?

phil.schwiesow@gmail.com

Thank you

Phil

Sent, please read the message

Remember my face channels are different from others so you will have to copy paste from mine in to your appropriate channels.

Enjoy

JR

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, CampbellHouse said:

Please send a copy if you are still sharing JR.

camphouselights@gmail.com

Thank you sir,

Chester

I apologize if you received this twice. I don't see a sent reply so just ensuring you get it.

Enjoy

JR

• 4 months later...

If this is available still I would like to have it.  Need something for the kiddos.Still looking for Any other singing face kid songs as well. The Mrs thinks we need more kid stuff christmas songs (uhhhhgggg) We have rudolph and frosty. I guess that isnt enough. So much for my 20 song limit this year LOL All I can say is "Yes dear" Then grumble silently :P 

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

If this is available still I would like to have it.  Need something for the kiddos.Still looking for Any other singing face kid songs as well. The Mrs thinks we need more kid stuff christmas songs (uhhhhgggg) We have rudolph and frosty. I guess that isnt enough. So much for my 20 song limit this year LOL All I can say is "Yes dear" Then grumble silently :P 

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

This was a big hit, I informed everyone on my community FB page that it would play from 8 pm to 10 pm Christmas Eve. They requested I bring it back every year. Saved the parents from reading the book. 

JR

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Sent enjoy

JR

If I could get it again.  Changed computer and lost a bunch of my sequences.

I thought I backed them all up I swear!

et1drouillard@yahoo.com

Never thought about playing just this one on Christmas Eve. Could I get a copy, please. Non pixel.  Thanks JR. And as always, thanks for the hard work you do on these. 

Hope all is well. 

Stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stacy R said:

Never thought about playing just this one on Christmas Eve. Could I get a copy, please. Non pixel.  Thanks JR. And as always, thanks for the hard work you do on these. 

Hope all is well. 

Stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

You have mail. 

All is going well.

Thank you

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bripoe said:

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Could I get a copy, please. non-pixel

poertnerb@gmail.com