Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, SheCreature said:

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

My BIL actually listens to alternative rock and has both of the songs you requested. There are a few ahead of you probably sometime next week. BTW the Greatest Show on Earth actually sound fitting for a Halloween show starter!

JR

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, davejones_136 said:

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

Sent you a message, would you like it for Christmas trees or pumpkins? Will be done this afternoon pending your reply.

Thanks

JR

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, davejones_136 said:

Please add me to your list for Good to be Alive.  Thank You   davejones_136@yahoo.com  

Sent, enjoy.

JR

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, 10jeater said:

Hi JR,

I see this song listed on MP3 Million.

Would you be able to do the faces for this song for Halloween?

Thank you.

Love and Rockets - So Alive

Ok, yours will be started tomorrow

JR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davejones_136 said:

Thank You for this and all your time in doing this song for me.    Dave

Anytime!

I selected the pumpkins, look at the animation and try to understand how to convert the channels to the trees from my explanation above.

Any problems let me know and I will remake it.

JR

looking for Rhianna (this is what you came for) 

daniel_awkerman@yahoo.com

thank you

2 minutes ago, calypso11 said:

looking for Rhianna (this is what you came for) 

daniel_awkerman@yahoo.com

thank you

There 3 ahead of you. You probably want this for the trees correct?

Should have it before the weekend. I try to do one a day.

22 minutes ago, calypso11 said:

I have pumpkin faces

OK, please read above about the difference with my pumpkin face movements, you will need to copy paste them in your own config.

JR

22 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Ok, yours will be started tomorrow

JR

Thanks so much!  Email is calvin.slater1@gmail.com

10 minutes ago, 10jeater said:

Thanks so much!  Email is calvin.slater1@gmail.com

Its a catchy song reminds me of younger days when i watched pole dancers LOL.but I say that about all of them, especially after listening to them 1000 times. I always hear those voices in my head and often wake up humming a song.

Once the boys go to sleep I am hoping to finish. I just have to go over the main, I already built the backups manually.

Its an easy song to understand so no voice problems.

JR

6 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

Any news in the coldpay songs?

I thought I replied. I have Christmas Lights on my 2nd laptop, I have not had time to go to the site and look for the Hymn song.

Also if you can verify the lyrics.

Remember Halloween has preference right now but the way it looks I will get to yours soon.

If you look prior to your request and below you will see where I am at right now.

JR

40 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I thought I replied. I have Christmas Lights on my 2nd laptop, I have not had time to go to the site and look for the Hymn song.

Also if you can verify the lyrics.

Remember Halloween has preference right now but the way it looks I will get to yours soon.

If you look prior to your request and below you will see where I am at right now.

JR

Just resent you the lyrics. 

Cheers again

7 minutes ago, aaron1sabine said:

Just resent you the lyrics. 

Cheers again

K, I just checked and it got to me this time. Must have went to my junk mail if you sent it last month but you didn't mention sending it so I may have also thought it was junk. Anyway I have it

JR

On 3/4/2017 at 7:03 PM, dibblejr said:

My BIL actually listens to alternative rock and has both of the songs you requested. There are a few ahead of you probably sometime next week. BTW the Greatest Show on Earth actually sound fitting for a Halloween show starter!

JR

Sending you a PM with my email <3 I agree! I plan to make that one the start of the show, it'll be sure to get the neighbors attention :):)

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, kingfish said:
  • I think its a great Halloween song
    would love a copy if its done

kingfish824@gmail.com

plus great legs

Just finished, I did both Pumpkins and Trees and will send you both files. Easier for me to convert than y'all.

Pole Dance music right here. Don't know when you will use it! LOL

Enjoy

JR

From now on every Halloween sequence will be done with trees. Once you get it if you have HC type faces (lips are not weird shaped like my pumpkins you can just copy paste as long as your channels are set up like mine. If not you will have to just copy one channel at a time.

It will make it easier for everyone.

Just bear with me.

JR

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:17 AM, aaron1sabine said:

I seen two on there:

Coldplay -  Hymn For The Weekend

&

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

I do have the lyrics if it helps you and can sent them over by DM

Aaron

Yours will be worked on next

JR