Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr

Would you please try blank space- by I prevail for my daughter.  Thank you for doing this for everyone .  my email is firedude_1@msn.com

1 hour ago, wyomingfiredude said:

Would you please try blank space- by I prevail for my daughter.  Thank you for doing this for everyone .  my email is firedude_1@msn.com

I have that CD some place or at least that wav. I will find the lyrics and you will be up afte I finish dgtlpro's

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:58 AM, dgtlpro said:

This is very generous of you to offer.
How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sent! Enjoy

On 2/5/2017 at 10:46 AM, dibblejr said:

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.

Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

If you are a "seller" please do not ask!

**Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

I have a piece of a sequence (christmas) that I would like fine tuned when you get time if you are willing...Don

8 minutes ago, don mcabee said:

I have a piece of a sequence (christmas) that I would like fine tuned when you get time if you are willing...Don

PM me what you have. Darn had to use my edit button, just the info. Keep in mind I only sequence singing stuff.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, wyomingfiredude said:

Sending it over, ensure you run your mp3 through Audacity and "export audio", "options" select "constant bit rate" and "128 kbps" before saving. View the animation I think you will like my pumpkin faces

Enjoy

JR

JR,

Sorry it it took a couple of days to reply.

Outstanding work, I couldn't have asked for better!

Only one downside....have to wait 8 months to see it with the rest of the show.:D

9 hours ago, dgtlpro said:

JR,

Sorry it it took a couple of days to reply.

Outstanding work, I couldn't have asked for better!

Only one downside....have to wait 8 months to see it with the rest of the show.:D

Glad you like it. Look forward to seeing your show.

3 hours ago, wyomingfiredude said:

Did an outstanding job sequencing this for me.  Thank you very much

Glad you like it. Hopefully your daughter enjoys it as well.

JR

Still no edit button and need to add this to my original post.

My Halloween lip movements from here on out will be a little different.

Ensure that when you copy and paste it into your channel configuration that you pay close attention to the channels. I am using my Halloween channel config for Halloween sequences. Everyone above should have been just fine since I used my Christmas trees.

I am currently working on 3 sequences and will continue with this thread once finished.

Jerry, yours is in the works

JR

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

9 hours ago, davejones_136 said:

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

I have this on my NOW CD. It is the "clean" version. I think the only dif is they edit the "s" word. Let me know and I will add you to the list.

JR

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, mpageler said:

Zombee Jamboree by   Groovebarbers

mkpageler@comcast.net

Thanks

Mike

Mike- I got it today so as soon as I finish the three I am working yours will be next. Had Drs appointments this week so took a little break.

JR

OK, this may not be Halloween music, but I always thought it might be interesting for singing monsters (pumpkin faces) and a band? 

Love and Rockets - So Alive