Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

2 hours ago, tdames said:

I am looking for Twilight Zone from Golden Earring.

Sorry, I do not have this and my Halloween open requests expired long ago. Pretty soon I will post up Christmas requests but right now I am trying to get caught up and get my show ready as well.

JR

JR - Can you please forward Do you hear what I hear by Spiraling? I'd also appreciate any other fun singing faces for a halloween pumpkin or singing tree.

If by chance you have "you're welcome" or " how far i'll go" from Moana, that would be great too!

Thanks  Joe jsheehan3@att.net

Do you have a list of songs that you have completed? 

Thanks, Rob

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:07 PM, reddie721 said:

Do you have a list of songs that you have completed? 

Thanks, Rob

Sorry I do not have time to keep a list however just search through this thread as well as any of my sharing threads. I share about 90% of everything I produce, that 10% being songs that you just cant get so just search, request and you'll receive.

Please keep in mind that most of us who share our stuff are also trying to set up Halloween. I for one am normally on here almost all day long however at the final push getting ste up may not visit for an entire day. If you ask I will eventually reply.

JR

There were two songs I'm looking for.

1. Let it Snow by Harry Connick Jr

2. Good to be Bad by Pentatonix.

Let me know if you would have time for those. 

Thanks, Rob

2 hours ago, Tosha's Christmas said:

is there anyone can help me with papagayo to lor configuration and how to import to lor sequencer

That’s easy. Do you have Bobs conversion tool?

JR

would love moana songs "you're welcome" and How far I'll go"

mmangano410@gmail.com

4 hours ago, mmangano410 said:

would love moana songs "you're welcome" and How far I'll go"

mmangano410@gmail.com

Sent

Private Use Only Please

Thank you for your understading ~ It keeps the Free Ones Free

JR

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent

Private Use Only Please

JR

JR and James 

could I get a copy of "you're welcome" and "how far I'll go" as well please?  

Jsheehan3@att.net

Thanks in advance

JR,

Could I please get a copy of "How Far I'll Go" and "You're Welcome"?

Thank you so much!

mendozam015@yahoo.com

JR,

Can you share singing faces, Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix?  It would be greatly appreciated.

larry_n_t@yahoo.com

Thanks,

LT

Sent to all above

Please Private Use Only

JR

On 11/20/2017 at 12:58 AM, dibblejr said:

Sent

Private Use Only Please

JR

JR, can I please see the copy of "You're Welcome?" whanley1@gmail.com

13 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent to all above

Please Private Use Only

JR

JR or James

Can you please resend to jsheehan3@att.net ?  For some reason nothing came through...last email from JR was back in the beginning of October.

Looking for Moana - Your Welcome / How far I'll go faces and lights/ccr

Thank you

Joe

11 hours ago, jsheehan3 said:

JR or James

Can you please resend to jsheehan3@att.net ?  For some reason nothing came through...last email from JR was back in the beginning of October.

Looking for Moana - Your Welcome / How far I'll go faces and lights/ccr

Thank you

Joe

Resending , let me know.

JR

11 hours ago, billy1776 said:

JR, can I please see the copy of "You're Welcome?" whanley1@gmail.com

Sent

Private Use Only

Also included my step by step

Merry Christmas Lighting

JR

JR,

Anything on the 9 little reindeer by Conway Twitty for the singing trees yet?

JR, my friend.
All the best to you and your family for the this festive season and the New Year.
Your Carol of the Bells  (Barlow Girls Dub step)  has been a great hit with all who view it.
Thank you for making my presentation better than I could possibly do myself.

My friend,  I have another challenge for you for the New Year - if you have not already done it.
Micheal Buble - Jingle Bells -

Peter

Sorry guys, to much stuff going on now. My sequencing is on hold until I can get back in the game.Ive had stuff go wrong brought by Mother Nature and man made. I’m so far behind.

JR

8 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Sorry guys, to much stuff going on now. My sequencing is on hold until I can get back in the game.Ive had stuff go wrong brought by Mother Nature and man made. I’m so far behind.

JR

I feel your pain my friend, I just got my show up and running on Sunday. My problem was my health. But at least the weather this year has. Even better. Mother nature cost me a good $500 last year.

You have done a lot for folks around here, especially me, time for you to take care of your show now.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

I feel your pain my friend, I just got my show up and running on Sunday. My problem was my health. But at least the weather this year has. Even better. Mother nature cost me a good $500 last year.

You have done a lot for folks around here, especially me, time for you to take care of your show now.

Thanks Jerry ~ On the "City Tour of Lights" show day my mega tree hook head broke 6400 lights in a huge pile. That was the day after getting it all set up and tested. Prior to that computer problems throughout Halloween so I had to leave my HAlloween display up to test the new show computer to ensure it was going to act right. That was two weeks lost. Not to mention I couldn't sequence at night because the seq computer was running the show. All my fault, well mostly because I should have added the extra networks but failed to. First year pixels.

Two days after I got my new hook head (the old frying pan) up and tree back up mother nature dumped 6-8" on us. Well the mega tree is under a massive pine tree. The powder snow would build up on the branch and fall directly on the star. No big deal until that snow turned to frozen snow, destroyed the star and 8 strands of lights. Never in a million years would anyone think about that much snow or any snow in Birmingham, AL in any month let alone Dec. If we get snow it always been Feb-Apr and just enough to screw driving up.

Cant talk about the other problems. I an running about 70% 13 singing faces, mega tree, ccr mega tree, matrix, circles, roof outline, whats left of my min trees after canabolizing because I ran out of green 100 led strings on the tree fiasco and there have been no green 50 strings this year. Setting up my fun snoopy red baron theatrical skit. Just got the inflatable  plane up a few mins ago, and due to computer issues and trying to get my head back into the game I have 9 out of about 150 sequence put together.

My great friend James, Greg and Don are the ones suffering because I need to push out some faces promised. They've been there though tuffing it out and at least letting me vent.

Thanks to everyone for understanding, once I get up and running and get a few of my need sequence compiled I will get my head back into the game.

JR