Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

Recommended Posts

dibblejr    375

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.

Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

If you are a "seller" please do not ask!

 **Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mega Arch    598
20 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.

Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

If you are a "seller" please do not ask!

 **Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

Very cool offer of you JR. I've watched some of your videos and your face timings are great. I don't have any singing faces, so I don't need anything. Just chiming in to say this is awesome of you to openly offer your services. Very cool..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
1 hour ago, mpageler said:

Zombee Jamboree by   Groovebarbers

mkpageler@comcast.net

 

Thanks

Mike

"Back to Back"? I cant find it at my source by groovebarbers. Harry Nilsson, the Kingston Trio , Fatboy Slim, rockapella primer. For substitutions

Let me know.

I get my Music from MP3millions

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375

Since I cant edit the original post, let me make this a little easier on all of us.

I get my music from MP3millions.

Prevents us from having to go back and forth. Look at the site and select from there. It would also help if you have lyrics to PM/ email me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
don mcabee    12
3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.

Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

If you are a "seller" please do not ask!

 **Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

Super nice offer, well done sir....well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpageler    55
3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

"Back to Back"? I cant find it at my source by groovebarbers. Harry Nilsson, the Kingston Trio , Fatboy Slim, rockapella primer. For substitutions

Let me know.

I get my Music from MP3millions

Found it on amazon.  Listened to several others version and not as much "wow" for me.  Think I'd pass on other versions. 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375

Rockapella is a great version too. I could have a lot of fun with the "wait lost my eye" part. I don't use Amazon much because it can get expensive quickly. I will keep an eye out for groovebarbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingfish    62

What a minch. That has to be a true selfless act. Love Halloween  and to be totally honest I am totally computer stupid and have got all my face sequences either buying or the kindness of others on this site.

Any Halloween sequences you do I would love to have a copy

Once again I would like to thank you

Larry

kingfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
don mcabee    12
3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Since I cant edit the original post, let me make this a little easier on all of us.

I get my music from MP3millions.

Prevents us from having to go back and forth. Look at the site and select from there. It would also help if you have lyrics to PM/ email me.

pretty sure I have the zombee jamboree lms file , shoot me a email addy and its yours....

Edited by don mcabee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dcroc    85

How about Alice Cooper "Welcome to my Nightmare".  Looking for the FULL ALBUM version.  I have searched for this, but have only found the chopped up, shortened version, which, to me, is blasphemy.  I would really appreciate it, and could provide the song if needed.

dcroc@verizon.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
48 minutes ago, Dcroc said:

How about Alice Cooper "Welcome to my Nightmare".  Looking for the FULL ALBUM version.  I have searched for this, but have only found the chopped up, shortened version, which, to me, is blasphemy.  I would really appreciate it, and could provide the song if needed.

dcroc@verizon.net

Do you know which album has the full version and or length. I have one here in my home that is 5:21 long let me know

After looking at my album cover and all of the albums online my 5:21 is the longest version, so I have already ran my CD through the process.

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
3 hours ago, mpageler said:

Found it on amazon.  Listened to several others version and not as much "wow" for me.  Think I'd pass on other versions. 

 

Thanks

Where I get my music there is an option to request a song " big spenders get priority" . I fit within their category so I requested the song based on the info you provided. I will let you know once I receive it.

JR

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgtlpro    4

This is very generous of you to offer.
How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
16 hours ago, Dcroc said:

That would be the one.  Thank you.

Sending it over now, let us know what you think, the old "nothing free is good". I think you will like it. Fresh off the press.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
4 hours ago, dgtlpro said:

This is very generous of you to offer.
How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
 

Found the mp3 from my source, its next up.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dcroc    85
9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sending it over now, let us know what you think, the old "nothing free is good". I think you will like it. Fresh off the press.

JR

Cool!  I will check it out after work in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
13 hours ago, dgtlpro said:

This is very generous of you to offer.
How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
 

I got a little start on your sequence. Originally I removed the intro to the song, however that can so be used to get the audience attention so I am using the intro. Too late to turn back now since I have a couple hours into it.

I love a challenge and this is a multi part, layered song and I am even trying to pick up the background parts, Should turn out really good and interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgtlpro    4
I got a little start on your sequence. Originally I removed the intro to the song, however that can so be used to get the audience attention so I am using the intro. Too late to turn back now since I have a couple hours into it.
I love a challenge and this is a multi part, layered song and I am even trying to pick up the background parts, Should turn out really good and interesting.

Thank you again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
1 hour ago, wyomingfiredude said:

Would you please try blank space- by I prevail for my daughter.  Thank you for doing this for everyone .  my email is firedude_1@msn.com

I have that CD some place or at least that wav. I will find the lyrics and you will be up afte I finish dgtlpro's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:58 AM, dgtlpro said:

This is very generous of you to offer.
How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
 

Sent! Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgtlpro    4
Sent! Enjoy

Thank you again...I will look at it tonight and let you know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
don mcabee    12
On 2/5/2017 at 10:46 AM, dibblejr said:

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.

Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

If you are a "seller" please do not ask!

 **Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

I have a piece of a sequence (christmas) that I would like fine tuned when you get time if you are willing...Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×