Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

Recommended Posts

JR,

 

I've got two songs that someone probably has already sequenced, but I don't know if they've been sequenced for the singing trees. 

 

Light of Christmas by Owl City(feat. Toby Mac)

and

Greatest Time of Year by Aly & AJ

If you wouldn't mind adding these to your list, I'd appreciate it.  Let me know if you need anything from me.

 

Thanks

Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is for special requests but I have a bunch I share. There are many of us that share but I only share what I produce or if someone else gives me permission to share.
if you have a song in mind that can't be found online just let me know. Then you will have your first custom sequence. Keep in mind they are for the singing faces. They are an affordable and attention getter for your show.
PM me your email for my other shared stuff. Keep in mind you will have to purchase the MP3 but I provide the Album info. In my original post it tells you where I get my music. 
As long as you don't sell any of my free sequences.
JR

Thanks they would be just for my show would never sell any just. My first 500 pixel s lol have all kinds of ideas in my head for faces just making them work the hard part lol have gotten to know a lot of great people on here and a lot of help!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update- Now that my other projects are awaiting parts I am going back to sequencing your requests. mpageler  is first and then I will move down the list.

Also, anyone who wants the ones I complete, I am going to give the requester a little time to check them out and then will share once they are happy with the end results. I do my very best to get them correct but my pumpkin mouth shapes are odd and the movements for your singing faces may be slightly different.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SheCreature said:

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

Look at MP3millions dot com and if its in there just post the info here. This is my working list. All in here will be shared when I get around to it. Catching up, I took a week or so working on matrix stuff and controllers.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone needing help with the Halloween Sequences and channel config as mentioned my singing pumpkins are a special breed. Jim Anderson specials.

steps-

1-Get your music MP3 and run it through "Audacity". When you "export" you will get a box, select options and set the bit rate to "constant" and 128 kbps. Then export to your computer. I always re name mine ... song title Audacity.mp3 that way I know I always use that mp3 for my sequence. If you don't run it through Audacity you may have faces that are not in sync with music.

2- You can either double click on the sequence to open it or open SE and import it from there "Existing Sequence".

3- Add your MP3 when dialog box appears or in SE "edit" tab and scroll down to "audio file" now find the audacity saved mp3

4- You should see my config- you can view it under the "view tab" and then "animation"

5-play seq to view

6- Here is the fun part

7- Most of the singing faces channel configs are set up the same way 1-8 per face. Some may have fewer movements so you will have to select whatever you need but you will lose the full aspect and range of movement to the music

Typical Config

Channel 1- Outline

               2- Eyes Open

              3- Eyes Closed

              4- Top Lip

              5- Mid Lip

             6- Bottom Lip

             7- "O" mouth

            8- Ahh Mouth

My Christmas Config is the same as posted above so most of you can use my sequences as is

My Halloween Config is a bit different so you will have to

1- With my HAlloween seq open, open a "new" sequence

2- Select "New" in the dialog box and it will prompt you to add the MP3

3- Once mp3 is loaded you will have a blank channel config

4) Now you will have to either manually build your sequence or if you have HC or equivellent singing faces either export that channel config to the new seq (you should set up a folder with all of your configs in it)

5- Once you build the channels based on the above config you will have to copy and paste the correct movement from my sequence top yours

My Halloween channel config looks like this

1- Outline

2- Open Eyes

3- Closed Eyes

4- Top lip

5- closed mouth

6- "O" Mouth

7- Middle Lip

8- Bottom Lip

If you do not have the Jim Anderson pumpkin faces and you use my Halloween config your sequence will look screwed up. So pay close attention to what and where you are copy and pasting.

 

JR

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use both shared and purchased singing sequences.  I've had to tweak all the channel configs.  \

What works for me.

1) In SE main screen,  re-arrange the 8 channels for each face, Into my prescribed order.

2) Since my rows are now in numbered unit id and channel order, I can simple go down these 2 columns, making sure the first 16 unit id entries are 1, and the next 16 are unit 2.  I then move over to the channle number column and make sure that the first   16 rows are 1 through 16 and the second gorup of 16, are also 1 through 16. 

 

If I have ordered my channel correctly in the main SE screen, I don't have to thing much at all as I changed the numbers in channel config.

 

3) Lastly, I import my save channel config setting for all my other display elements.  With an "animation setup for the faces, I can run the sequence and somethimes catch that I didn't put a channel in the right order. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mpageler said:

I use both shared and purchased singing sequences.  I've had to tweak all the channel configs.  \

What works for me.

1) In SE main screen,  re-arrange the 8 channels for each face, Into my prescribed order.

2) Since my rows are now in numbered unit id and channel order, I can simple go down these 2 columns, making sure the first 16 unit id entries are 1, and the next 16 are unit 2.  I then move over to the channle number column and make sure that the first   16 rows are 1 through 16 and the second gorup of 16, are also 1 through 16. 

 

If I have ordered my channel correctly in the main SE screen, I don't have to thing much at all as I changed the numbers in channel config.

 

3) Lastly, I import my save channel config setting for all my other display elements.  With an "animation setup for the faces, I can run the sequence and somethimes catch that I didn't put a channel in the right order. 

 

Mike - Zombie Jamboree - Complete, sending it your way in a few minutes. I think you are really going to be happy with it......Let us know what you think. Remember my config above.

Will start next in line tomorrow.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, davejones_136 said:

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

Gonna work on this tomorrow.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, SheCreature said:

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

My BIL actually listens to alternative rock and has both of the songs you requested. There are a few ahead of you probably sometime next week. BTW the Greatest Show on Earth actually sound fitting for a Halloween show starter!

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, davejones_136 said:

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

Sent you a message, would you like it for Christmas trees or pumpkins? Will be done this afternoon pending your reply.

Thanks

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, davejones_136 said:

Please add me to your list for Good to be Alive.  Thank You   davejones_136@yahoo.com  

Sent, enjoy.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, 10jeater said:

Hi JR,

I see this song listed on MP3 Million.

Would you be able to do the faces for this song for Halloween?

Thank you.

Love and Rockets - So Alive

Ok, yours will be started tomorrow

JR

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, davejones_136 said:

Thank You for this and all your time in doing this song for me.    Dave

Anytime!

I selected the pumpkins, look at the animation and try to understand how to convert the channels to the trees from my explanation above.

Any problems let me know and I will remake it.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking for Rhianna (this is what you came for) 

daniel_awkerman@yahoo.com

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calypso11 said:

looking for Rhianna (this is what you came for) 

daniel_awkerman@yahoo.com

 

thank you

There 3 ahead of you. You probably want this for the trees correct?

Should have it before the weekend. I try to do one a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, calypso11 said:

I have pumpkin faces

OK, please read above about the difference with my pumpkin face movements, you will need to copy paste them in your own config.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 10jeater said:

Thanks so much!  Email is calvin.slater1@gmail.com

Its a catchy song reminds me of younger days when i watched pole dancers LOL.but I say that about all of them, especially after listening to them 1000 times. I always hear those voices in my head and often wake up humming a song.

Once the boys go to sleep I am hoping to finish. I just have to go over the main, I already built the backups manually.

Its an easy song to understand so no voice problems.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

Any news in the coldpay songs?

I thought I replied. I have Christmas Lights on my 2nd laptop, I have not had time to go to the site and look for the Hymn song.

Also if you can verify the lyrics.

Remember Halloween has preference right now but the way it looks I will get to yours soon.

If you look prior to your request and below you will see where I am at right now.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I thought I replied. I have Christmas Lights on my 2nd laptop, I have not had time to go to the site and look for the Hymn song.

Also if you can verify the lyrics.

Remember Halloween has preference right now but the way it looks I will get to yours soon.

If you look prior to your request and below you will see where I am at right now.

JR

Just resent you the lyrics. 

Cheers again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×