Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr    375
8 minutes ago, don mcabee said:

I have a piece of a sequence (christmas) that I would like fine tuned when you get time if you are willing...Don

PM me what you have. Darn had to use my edit button, just the info. Keep in mind I only sequence singing stuff.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

dibblejr    375
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, wyomingfiredude said:

Would you please try blank space- by I prevail for my daughter.  Thank you for doing this for everyone .  my email is firedude_1@msn.com

Sending it over, ensure you run your mp3 through Audacity and "export audio", "options" select "constant bit rate" and "128 kbps" before saving. View the animation I think you will like my pumpkin faces

Enjoy

JR

dgtlpro    4

JR,

Sorry it it took a couple of days to reply.

Outstanding work, I couldn't have asked for better!

Only one downside....have to wait 8 months to see it with the rest of the show.:D

dibblejr    375
9 hours ago, dgtlpro said:

JR,

Sorry it it took a couple of days to reply.

Outstanding work, I couldn't have asked for better!

Only one downside....have to wait 8 months to see it with the rest of the show.:D

Glad you like it. Look forward to seeing your show.

dibblejr    375
3 hours ago, wyomingfiredude said:

Did an outstanding job sequencing this for me.  Thank you very much

Glad you like it. Hopefully your daughter enjoys it as well.

JR

dibblejr    375

Still no edit button and need to add this to my original post.

My Halloween lip movements from here on out will be a little different.

Ensure that when you copy and paste it into your channel configuration that you pay close attention to the channels. I am using my Halloween channel config for Halloween sequences. Everyone above should have been just fine since I used my Christmas trees.

dibblejr    375

I am currently working on 3 sequences and will continue with this thread once finished.

Jerry, yours is in the works

JR

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

dibblejr    375
9 hours ago, davejones_136 said:

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

I have this on my NOW CD. It is the "clean" version. I think the only dif is they edit the "s" word. Let me know and I will add you to the list.

JR

dibblejr    375
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, mpageler said:

Zombee Jamboree by   Groovebarbers

mkpageler@comcast.net

Thanks

Mike

Mike- I got it today so as soon as I finish the three I am working yours will be next. Had Drs appointments this week so took a little break.

JR

10jeater    7

OK, this may not be Halloween music, but I always thought it might be interesting for singing monsters (pumpkin faces) and a band? 

Love and Rockets - So Alive

kingfish    62
  • I think its a great Halloween song
    would love a copy if its done

kingfish824@gmail.com

plus great legs

dibblejr    375
3 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

hi there you got any coldplay songs

aaron

Please read my original post. I have thousands and thousands of songs and if I don't have it I have access to millions more. I take requests for songs that people want to use on their displays not what I want. If you have a song in mind take a look at the website I mention. If it is listed there request it. If I don't have it I have plenty of credit there.

Keep in mind these are "singing face" sequences only

Thank you

JR

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Please read my original post. I have thousands and thousands of songs and if I don't have it I have access to millions more. I take requests for songs that people want to use on their displays not what I want. If you have a song in mind take a look at the website I mention. If it is listed there request it. If I don't have it I have plenty of credit there.

Keep in mind these are "singing face" sequences only

Thank you

JR

I seen two on there:

Coldplay -  Hymn For The Weekend

&

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

I do have the lyrics if it helps you and can sent them over by DM

Aaron

dibblejr    375
4 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

I seen two on there:

Coldplay -  Hymn For The Weekend

&

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

I do have the lyrics if it helps you and can sent them over by DM

Aaron

send the lyrics to me dibblejr@hotmail.com thanks. There are quite a few ahead but should be able to make my cutoff date. Can you please verify the lyrics and when you send them just send me the name of the Album so we are on the same sheet of music..

Thanks

JR

Light junky    0
Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)
If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.
Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.
Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.
Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.
If you are a "seller" please do not ask!
 **Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.
I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.
Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.
~JR

I would like any singing faces it's my Frist year at this so any help would be appreciate it jaybarrett2025@gmail.com thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dibblejr    375
5 hours ago, Light junky said:

I would like any singing faces it's my Frist year at this so any help would be appreciate it jaybarrett2025@gmail.com thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is for special requests but I have a bunch I share. There are many of us that share but I only share what I produce or if someone else gives me permission to share.

if you have a song in mind that can't be found online just let me know. Then you will have your first custom sequence. Keep in mind they are for the singing faces. They are an affordable and attention getter for your show.

PM me your email for my other shared stuff. Keep in mind you will have to purchase the MP3 but I provide the Album info. In my original post it tells you where I get my music. 

As long as you don't sell any of my free sequences.

JR

• Like 1

10jeater    7

Hi JR,

I see this song listed on MP3 Million.

Would you be able to do the faces for this song for Halloween?

Thank you.

Love and Rockets - So Alive

Edited by 10jeater

dibblejr    375
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, mpageler said:

Zombee Jamboree by   Groovebarbers

mkpageler@comcast.net

Thanks

Mike

Starting it sometime tomorrow or Sunday after I finally take lights off house.

JR

• Like 1

dibblejr    375

Just a little update.

For those that aren't here much I have been working feverishly on getting my pixie16's up and running so I have had 2 days go by without working on a sequence.

Mpagler's is currently being paused.

As soon as I get my first pixie16 100% complete I will continue on with your requests. I have to wait on parts for the 2nd one.

Just wanted to let you know, don't worry I will get them finished by my deadline. That is when I start getting my 4th of July display and Halloween started.

Thank you for being patient.

JR