Light-O-Rama Forums

Sound File Displayed multi places in Sequence Editor

a31ford

I know someone answered this for me a couple of years back, however, I can't remember the post, (even though I started it....)

Placing the waveform view many places within the same sequence editor display, the channel map is simply to tall to scroll up and down to get the timings for the channels that are off the bottom of the screen...

I Know i have done this, I think George Simmons was the person that showed me, but for the life of me I can't remember the "how to"....

Memory's great, just real short............

Greg

1 hour ago, a31ford said:

I know someone answered this for me a couple of years back, however, I can't remember the post, (even though I started it....)

Placing the waveform view many places within the same sequence editor display, the channel map is simply to tall to scroll up and down to get the timings for the channels that are off the bottom of the screen...

I Know i have done this, I think George Simmons was the person that showed me, but for the life of me I can't remember the "how to"....

Memory's great, just real short............

Greg

Placing the waveform in different places is okay but this is another reason why we use tracks.

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Placing the waveform in different places is okay but this is another reason why we use tracks.

And groups.

• The topic was locked