caniac

14 minutes ago, George Simmons said:

I'm in.

Didn't want a HIPAA violation here! LOL

Welcome back

Edited by dibblejr

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Didn't want a HIPPA violation here!

I don't want to be critical, but it's HIPAA.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.

5 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

I don't want to be critical, but it's HIPAA.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.

You are correct, as many of those stupid things I have signed and prepared I should have known.

Its fixxored but not in your quote.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I haven't watched hockey in forever, I knew it looked like something but just couldn't put my finger on it. Over 40 years since I watched hockey, in real life.

JR

28 minutes ago, rcktpwrd said:

best-friends.jpg

I love it!  And to think that a short while ago  came back from lunch - where I had a BBQ bacon cheeseburger!

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, caniac said:

http://BaconBeer_zps3bpfrj0o.jpg

Bring this to the OKC MINI.

Friend, I'll sit by your side the entire conference.

Or at least until I've licked the plate.......

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Bring this to the OKC MINI.

Friend, I'll sit by your side the entire conference.

Or at least until I've licked the plate.......

You better have an ambulance then, it would be the mini in remembrance of......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, caniac said:

even though it's a Ford?

I'm def not a Ford fan, though I had a 31 Model A however in the theme of things, yes I would. Of course Id have to find a bacon air freshener first. They call that "racing stripes".

It would def be cheaper than my other 2 options Hummer H2 or my 4X4 Tundra. The Tundra will be driving to the mini, much more reliable.

Edited by dibblejr

Stupid attachments limit... who has 500K photos anymore anyway.  Can't show you guys a photo of my sweet Bacon Scented-Bacon Themed Lotto ticket I enjoyed scratching... and I will not confirm nor deny licking it.  

Had to crop all the fun stuff out to make it acceptable for file size.  You guys probably can't even see the bacon now... but it's there....

20170123_022152.png

2 hours ago, rainyoregonchristmas said:

Had to crop all the fun stuff out to make it acceptable for file size.  You guys probably can't even see the bacon now... but it's there....

20170123_022152.png

You can host them on Photobucket or Walgreens or any other photo storage website and them copy and paste the URL, doesn't use up any LOR website space. The downside is, if you forget one day and close the account or delete a pic, it will no longer be linked here.

I use Photobucket, been with them since their inception however now they have went to accommodate the "paid" subscribers and I get pop up ads which slows uploading and downloading down a bit, but it is still free so I just put up with it.

JR

Is there anyone else here who does not like toast while having a BLTC?

All of this talk about bacon and I had to have one. I like mine on just plain old non toasted bread. I actually ate 2, my cardiologist will love me. I have lost 26 lbs from all this time being sick.

There seems to be a recurring impression that bacon is bad for you and your heart. Turns out, the deadliest thing in that BLT is the bread!

I'm serious. Not only that, lard is actually not bad. Reference: "Why We Get Fat and What to do About It" by Gary Taubes.

I lost 24 pounds by eating man food.

Meat...good. Flour and sugar....bad.