Pick a OK Mini Date  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which date works for you

• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

Caesar & Don - here's the "fused vampire males" we discussed. Yep, not needed for making extension cords, but highly recommended when making your own light stringers. Less than a buck a piece -

http://www.actionlighting.com/spt-1-spt-2-fused-male-vampire-zip-cord-plugs-green-pack-12-plugs-100sptplugf/

2 minutes ago, OkieGirl said:

.....Sent ....

Liz,   I'm outta likes again - so quoting to say "like"...

Thanks for sharing these pics - and especially for sharing how you and Mark do your awesome pixel display.

Just now, Mega Arch said:

Liz,   I'm outta likes again - so quoting to say "like"...

Thanks for sharing these pics - and especially for sharing how you and Mark do your awesome pixel display.

How can you be out of likes?  Is that possible?  LOL!  I guess I need to be more active and find out!

Thanks Dan for sharing your insight on your display.  I love all your unique elements and took tons of pics for inspiration on how to improve our set up.  

5 minutes ago, OkieGirl said:

How can you be out of likes?  Is that possible?  LOL! 

I'm surprised I had any today. LOR blocks/limits me to 4 a day. And some days I don't log out and it doesn't even reset for me.

2 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

I'm surprised I had any today. LOR blocks/limits me to 4 a day. And some days I don't log out and it doesn't even reset for me.

That is so weird!  Only 4!!!  So you have to choose which ones you REALLY like.  Silly!

19 minutes ago, OkieGirl said:

35a3d03c09858c342f6ec7c18b8085be.jpg

Probably Ralph (Argulator) will never forget this pic. It was part of Tom's (Santas Helper) "clause". You do the "clause" and you win a door prize. Ralph won Tom's '71 Plymouth Cuda Custom Hardtop. Have you gotten it to Tuttle yet Ralph?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OkieGirl said:

That is so weird!  Only 4!!!  So you have to choose which ones you REALLY like.  Silly!

I've been called worse - I can live with Silly.

1 minute ago, Mega Arch said:

I've been called worse - I can live with Silly.

No, this website is silly...okay, you are silly, too! ; P

1 minute ago, OkieGirl said:

No, this website is silly...

Tried to like this one - still :

You are only allowed to give 4 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mega Arch said:
You are only allowed to give 4 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

Be careful Liz - you just used one up...

Just now, Mega Arch said:

Be careful Liz - you just used one up...

I am trying to see what it does!  

Quick shout out to Don and his awesome circles!!!  (See back on topic)  Amazing!

Edited by OkieGirl

Liz and Daniel, you're both fine. Glad to see Liz learned another new thing "Likes" because of the mini. Lol

And Liz, thanks for posting some great pics.

We made it back home safe and sound and again thanks to Tom for hosting the mini. Also, it was very nice meeting and talking to everyone. Thanks for all of the kind words on my work on building wireframes. You all are just too kind.

10 minutes ago, DougP said:

We made it back home safe and sound and again thanks to Tom for hosting the mini. Also, it was very nice meeting and talking to everyone. Thanks for all of the kind words on my work on building wireframes. You all are just too kind.

Glad you came and glad you're safe. 

Was really cool that you saved some folks some money by hand delivering your fine work.

Wishing I'd thought ahead. 

20 minutes ago, DougP said:

Doug, you do amazing work!!!  It was so great meeting you!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Liz and Daniel, you're both fine. Glad to see Liz learned another new thing "Likes" because of the mini. Lol

And Liz, thanks for posting some great pics.

LOL!  Kind of sad I just realized that you only get 4 likes a day!

Notice...Tom, you are in some pictures :D

• Like 1

Glad to hear you made it back safely. Again, it was so great meeting you in person and seeing some more of your fantastic wireframe work.

• Like 1