Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Santas Helper

Oklahoma OKC Mini (Meet and Greet)

Pick a OK Mini Date  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick which date works for you

    • April 1rst
      2
    • April 8th
      5
    • April 15th
      1
    • April 22nd
      0
    • April 29th
      0


Recommended Posts

Just now, DougP said:

With the way it went this year, I would say order by Nov. this year for next year.

ok, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dibblejr said:

Chet- I will have the measurements. I will buy you a kit when I order mine. Least I can do. I'm going to measure tomorrow. Just gotta figure out colors

JR

cool, Did Doug say they also do custom light strands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caniac said:

cool, Did Doug say they also do custom light strands?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Yes

I am gonna need to go with those too.  all LED?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caniac said:

cool, Did Doug say they also do custom light strands?

Yes, that's what I was typing about. Yesterday he mentioned thye make custom length strands. So my 6' bulb size should fit yours so I can order 2 sets. White bulbs and you can add the color covers once you figure out which colors.

I will measure and contact them tomorrow.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dibblejr said:

Yes, that's what I was typing about. Yesterday he mentioned thye make custom length strands. So my 6' bulb size should fit yours so I can order 2 sets. White bulbs and you can add the color covers once you figure out which colors.

I will measure and contact them tomorrow.

JR

thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caniac said:

thanks.

You helped me tremendously by sending me that controller and kit. You are very welcome. I will PM you details once I get in touch with them.

~Doug, best recommendation for the singing faces? I forgot to ask you that yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dibblejr said:

You helped me tremendously by sending me that controller and kit. You are very welcome. I will PM you details once I get in touch with them.

~Doug, best recommendation for the singing faces? I forgot to ask you that yesterday.

The pure white leds that they have seams to be the best. After you figure out how many you need for each channel you can get different lengths to makeup the total so that you don't have any or very few lights left over.

http://www.christmas-leds.com/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=FS-PW

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OkieGirl said:

Quick shout out to Don and his awesome circles!!!  (See back on topic)  Amazing!

Let me know if you have questions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

Edited by Derkngoogly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Let me know if you have urstions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

You sup to be resting! Put the bagel down and walk away slowly, very very slowly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Let me know if you have urstions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

What's an "urstions" couldn't find it in papagayo dictionary. Had to substitute it with "questions".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

You sup to be resting! Put the bagel down and walk away slowly, very very slowly.

Lol no likes left 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

What's an "urstions" couldn't find it in papagayo dictionary. Had to substitute it with "questions".

Bagel rolled away fixed now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Bagel rolled away fixed now

Glad you can take a joke!

Thanks bud, kept my mind occupied this weekend.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

What's an "urstions" couldn't find it in papagayo dictionary. Had to substitute it with "questions".

I'm outa likes too.

"Like" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Santas Helper said:

I'm outa likes too.

"Like" ?

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with this group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well a great bunch of people well deserving of more than the average amount of likes.

Not enough love, I mean likes to go around.

On a side note- I forgot to ask, do you and Dan live close to each other or did he have to drive as well? I couldn't imagine living next door in in the same city as another light showster, id never get anything done.

LOL

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Let me know if you have questions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

I have already forgot dimensions and lengths already so we will have questions (unless Mark remembers). Thank you! So glad to help. If you need any assistance getting started, let us know. We are happy to assist! I am sure we will be hitting you up on more things in the future. ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

...On a side note- I forgot to ask, do you and Dan live close to each other or did he have to drive as well? 

Not close. Driving slow with all the props and stuff hanging out the back, still took me about 12 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mega Arch said:

Not close. Driving slow with all the props and stuff hanging out the back, still took me about 12 minutes. 

Wow. I need to move!     JK, no worries y'all.    You can take the FS signs back up.

I was thinking you were close but then Thursday you was someplace else so wasn't sure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Wow. I need to move!     JK, no worries y'all.    You can take the FS signs back up.

I was thinking you were close but then Thursday you was someplace else so wasn't sure.

 

Job had me in Waco, TX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wouldn't this had been funny at the mini? Jumping off Toms Mega tree.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dibblejr said:

wouldn't this had been funny at the mini? Jumping off Toms Mega tree.

 

That's funny. He was acting like he was 30' feet in the air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant wait to see some pics posted. I will be adding to my PB and uploading but I only have a few. Only of the "Clause" outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my pics. Sorry I am not good at remembering names or I would have made titles.

IMG_7528_zpsmzpu0gyt.jpg

IMG_7532_zpsgpowdjlu.jpg

IMG_7533_zpsgkika3rb.jpg

IMG_7534_zpsyoe2h3d1.jpg

IMG_7535_zps1u99bwiv.jpg

IMG_7536_zpslpnklunv.jpg

IMG_7537_zpsgqz2dtjm.jpg

IMG_7538_zpsw9kxknqb.jpg

IMG_7539_zpsdfst5aoy.jpg

IMG_7540_zps8awbossb.jpg

IMG_7538_zpsw9kxknqb.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×