Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Bulbs and RGB nodes??

gsmith37064

2 things you could do, email them and ask if they are planning to do one. the other would be to buy one of them, then buy blank core board from them. or buy one online. then trace it with there copy and make your own holes.

I saw those but at 30" tall they are going to be small next to the singing tree. But for 8 bucks it does not hurt to order one i recon.

Just now, gsmith37064 said:

I saw those but at 30" tall they are going to be small next to the singing tree. But for 8 bucks it does not hurt to order one i recon.

They could be the chorus....lol 

Even the mini LED singing bulbs are smaller than the trees. A few days ago someone posted their display and he had the singing bulbs and what looked like a 7' wired singing bulb. Love it. I inquired but no reply back.

2 hours ago, DougP said:

I can make you any size singing bulbs out of 1/4 round steel. Here is a link to a video of mine in action. 

Message sent

Thanks for the reply

On 12/31/2016 at 7:07 PM, gsmith37064 said:

Does anyone know if this http://www.holidaycoro.com/Singing-Light-Bulb-Face-p/107.htm will work with DUMB RGB nodes?

I know it says normal lights but would it work non the less?

go to Boscoyo Studios for pixel ones or talk to Doug at WireFrame D'Lites.

• Like 1

For singing faces,m there is merit in keeping the eyes/mouth segement, a uniform color and not getting too "flashy".  You want to achieve a pleasand look/feels with the face movement and not get disattracted by too muchy color change.  You can add color and flashy in ohter parts of your display. 

IMO, for faces, rope light provides for a more pulled together look than with bulbs.  

just use a projector. project onto what you want to make it on, Make it anysize you want to that way and then just go around trace the lines and mark where you want to place the lights. Drill your own holes.... Whats the problem of it being the wrong size that way?