Light-O-Rama Forums
Light junky

Show ran good for two days

Box are under the cover of porch covered up changed the cat5 just to see if that what was wrong use a laptop just cold no snow or rain lights all on in the boxs go il h u finds no unit show runs no lights the light button is checked reboot laptop still no lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this also might sound a little stupid but have you added another sequence someone else shared that hasn't been configured to your controller numbers?

i don't know much about the Animated Lighting controllers, but if they are like LOR with the power light and it is on then the computer is connected to them

No same show light controllers are just like lor the guy I got them from used lor and was updated to s4 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id start by disconnecting all controllers. Connect one controller in and see if it works. If it runs then you know it is good. Disconnect that one and test the other in the same method. Once you know all three work or which do not work you can move on from there.

Once you know which ones work then start the daisy chain process, connect the first working one in and then connect the next in each phase make sure all is working before moving on.

Process of elimination

BTW- can you still hear music?

JR