Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SinfulDarkLord

Transfering files question

Hi everyone,

I recently spent 12 hours (yes 12 hours, no wonder why you guys go mad) programming one song to watch at my Dad's. Thing is my Dad is a 20 minute drive away and so this sequence was done on my computer.

Will it be possible for me to copy the file into a USB and use it on my father's computer? Also do I need to copy the music file?

Thank you for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, your father's computer will need LOR setup on it and if it is a basic SE sequence all you really need is the .lms file and the music file. Make sure you put them in the correct LOR folders on your father's computer and once you open them on his computer and save then it will create all the other files.

Yes, your father's computer will need LOR setup on it and if it is a basic SE sequence all you really need is the .lms file and the music file. Make sure you put them in the correct LOR folders on your father's computer and once you open them on his computer and save then it will create all the other files.

Awesome thank you,

I needed to make sure it can be done. My father and I have to re-wire all the lights to the controller, but that shouldnt take long.

Cant wait to see the show later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you open the SE sequence make sure you associate the music file with the sequence again.