Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights Don't Match Sequence

Duckman

I have a sequence that some lights do not come on but if I watch it in the visualizer everything looks good. Any ideas why this may be?

My first guess is a channel config issue.  Please give us a few more details. 

Are they the same channel configuration as other sequences?

Could the channels be duplicated in the configuration resulting in conflicting commands?

Were the sequences created in Sequence Editor, SuperStar editor, or Pixel Editor?  If PE or SSE, do the channels exist in both "normal" SE channels and also in an intensity file?  Obviously some of that does not apply if you really are running version 3.1.4 as your profile states.  If you're not running 3.1.4, what version software are you using, and please update your profile.

The lights that are not working at times are on my arches and it is an entire arch that does not light up for sections of the song but work fine in other parts of the song. 

It was created in sequence editor.

Run the Verifier on that one sequence and see if it reports any channel conflicts.  If that does not find an issue, you can send the sequence to me (please zip compress it first) to jim@k6ccc.org and I'll take a look.  Please tell me where (in detail) it does and does not work.