Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 mini director

Tony2535

Ok I have a show on the SD card and works perfectly accept at the end of the show it is supposed to take a 30min break with all lights on. That isn't happening it is repeating and repeating with no break.

The mini director as I recall has no concept of a "show", just sequences.  It plays the sequences over and over again indefinitely until powered off. 

As jtomason stated the mini has no time clock so there is no way to set a timed schedule. If you want a three hour show to end with all lights on for 30 minutes then you have to create a three hour show of musical sequences then add a 30 minute animation sequence at the end. If you want to do a timed shedule show with opening and closing sequences then you need to upgrade to the larger G3MP3 Director which has a clock.

Edited by Mr. P

If I recall correctly - when I started with LOR I used a mindirector.  Using the Hardware utility, I created two shows.  One for the light show and another show to announce when the lights would be on.  I loaded both shows to a SD card.  Each show had a start and end time.

With the minidirector hooked to the Hardware utility, I was able to set the time directly from the PC.  I never set the time from an SD card.