Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 4.3.14 sequence and audio mismatch

parts223

While playing a scheduled show with 5 songs, every once in a while the sequence that is playing is not the correct sequence for the song that is playing. At the end of the sequence, the next song in the schedule will be the correct song for the sequence that is playing. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.

Last night, I saw the sequence from twelve days of Christmas with the audio from All I want for Christmas. At the end of the song, the next sequence in the schedule started correctly. The show computer is a Windows 10  Intel I7 laptop with an SSD. It is showing almost no usage on the CPU, Memory or Disk IO. The sequences are compressed and each sequence has 2 intensity files attached. One for Super Star and one For Pixel Editor.

Robert

Dumb question.  Is it the same sequence that's wrong every time?  If yes, check the file in SE to make SURE the right audio file is selected.

I have only seen this happen once with one sequence and my wife saw this happen with a different sequence, 99% of the time all is correct. So, yes the right audio file is selected.

Robert

I had a minor issue with my lights starting about two seconds before the song. It was persistent. Finally I rant the MP3 files through Audacity https://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/ to change the bit rate. Super simple. Import your song then go to Export. Click the Options button and change the Bit Rate Mode to Constant and Quality to 128 kbps. Might be able to use 192 kbps also. If you use a different name on the export, go into your sequence and point it to the new named file.  Not sure if that will solve your problem, but with a try as it is fast and easy.