Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller Channels sticking

LKFuchs

I have had controller channels "sticking" and not following the all on, shimmer etc and have tried everything I know of to rectify the situation.  My controller demand has increased over the past couple of years when I migrated into 12 CCRs after running just 16 channel controllers for many years.  I was originally running one network.  Now I am running 2 networks (since yesterday).  The 112 CCR's are on the auxA network running at 115K and the 16 channel controllers are on the regular network running at 57K. The 12 CCR's work fine.  The 16 channel controllers do not.  even though the sequencing software indicates channels should be on for an entire sequence.  Sometimes they come on and sometimes they do not.  More often times they do not come on correctly. It is as if they are sticking in a phantom off command.  I tried increasing the regular network to 115K and they still do not work correctly.  I have also tried creating new sequences and renaming them, deleting the old show and creating a new show with the new sequences.  I am using USB485B adapters.

What  causes these pesky sticking or phantom commands and more importantly how can I correct the issues?

• The topic was locked