Light-O-Rama Forums

georgejpl

Hello all

Hope everyone has their lights up and enjoying it. I know im way way late. But i have done the visualization and I got called back to base. If I send image of the setup can some one help me out with couple of sequences. Im only running 16 channels for some LED lights and a CMB-24 for the house eve and windows with dumb LED strips. Willing to pay if needed. Please help if possible. I can be reached via email bigdog0709@icloud.com

Thanks again. 

Regards,

George 

George,

First and foremost thank you for your service. It's humbling to know there are people in the country that will stand up for our country when some of us are too scared to be able to do so ourselves.

An email with a request for more information has been sent. Thank you once again for all that you do.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2016 at 10:43 PM, lightingnewb said:

George,

First and foremost thank you for your service. It's humbling to know there are people in the country that will stand up for our country when some of us are too scared to be able to do so ourselves.

An email with a request for more information has been sent. Thank you once again for all that you do.

Could not have thanked you enough for the email and your comments here Sir. 

Proud to be on the great soil we call home