Light-O-Rama Forums

Interactive Shows

kornerb

I have a show with a 2 min animation that just loops a couple hundred times. In this same show I have a Jukebox Interactive goup that triggers a musical sequence. This works pretty much as expected, except that I notice that when I trigger the musical sequence it begins to play, but if/when the animation gets to it's 2min loop point it starts playing again consecutively.

Is there a way to have a trigger 'pause' anything that's running until it's finished and then resume?

Carefully read the description of the three types of interactive groups. I'm on my phone and can't look it up. One of the other interactive types may be better. For my landscape lighting "show" I do exactly the opposite - a musical sequence (with four minutes of silence) runs all night with several interactive animation sequences.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I am pretty sure Jukebox is what I want, it just doesn't seem to be pausing the other sequences in the show... 

I even tried creating a sequence with a silent audio track, and just using that, but Sequence Editor did NOT like the audio track. Crashed. 

I ended up making my animation loop 5min long so at least it was LESS LIKELY to start up again during a triggered song, but that's not going to work perfectly.

Hope someone knows something I don't... :)