Light-O-Rama Forums

Proper Config of Adding LOR Pixel Tree (16x25) Device Into Sequence Editor

coachjc

If I'm trying to setup the Pixel Tree (16x25) if I were to go straight through the Sequence Editor. (ignoring the Pixel Editor)

Are These the correct settings?

(It seems to mostly work...I'm particularly interested in the "orientation" at the bottom...should string 2 (or even both strings) be marked as "flipped"?)

Thanks for your help!
(this is my 1st year sequencing/animating, and I'm super late with the final show with an unexpected biz trip early December...so any help is massively appreciated!)
:)

-- Jason

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, coachjc said:

If I'm trying to setup the Pixel Tree (16x25) if I were to go straight through the Sequence Editor. (ignoring the Pixel Editor)

Are These the correct settings?

(It seems to mostly work...I'm particularly interested in the "orientation" at the bottom...should string 2 (or even both strings) be marked as "flipped"?)

Thanks for your help!
(this is my 1st year sequencing/animating, and I'm super late with the final show with an unexpected biz trip early December...so any help is massively appreciated!)
:)

-- Jason

Capture.PNG

I did a massive amount of testing... (pretty much 6+ hours straight)

The above setup IS the correct setup if you're grabbing sequences from elsewhere and importing them directly into your Sequence Editor.

steps:

1. Load the 3rd party sequence into SE.
  2. Highlight all tracks. (16 of them if you do it as shown above)
  3. Select "all rows".
  4. Copy (Ctrl-C)
  5. Go over to the sequence you're adding the 3rd party RGB tracks into.
  6. Select all rows.
  7. Paste (Ctrl-P)

That's it...it works like a charm!

Just an FYI, when pasting you don't need to "Select All Rows" all you need to select is the first timing box of the first row where you intend to paste.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi, I have created my sequences with the Superstar add-on.  When I export the sequences into the Sequence editor, they will not play on the tree.  Any ideas. 

5 minutes ago, Frank Bolton said:

Hi, I have created my sequences with the Superstar add-on.  When I export the sequences into the Sequence editor, they will not play on the tree.  Any ideas. 

Need more info such as controller being used, LOR network or E1.31.

Have you checked your channel config and network preferences?

Thanks for the quick response.  As it turns out, it was the visualization that I created when I first got the new equipment.  I used the wrong controller numbers.  It is working now.