Light-O-Rama Forums

All people with 16 Channels willing to trade sequences or looking for sequences identify yourselves here

Never Enough LIghts

Would love some sequences to get me started if anyone is willing!!!! Thx in advance!!!

jackjack862004@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for 16 channel sequences to. I have some to share if anyone wants them. let me know I will be happy to email what I got.

16 here looking for country seq. or really any Christmas seq. also have some I can share there not the best as im still learning

jarnhold@eaglecom.net

• 3 weeks later...

My current hoard of over 3,500 sequences is bound to include some 16 channel ones.  Let me zip some up and I'll email them out to some of you.

16 channel ac and 16 pixel still new and I would love to have some copy of sequence you all willing to share thank you  everyone and god bless us all 

bangkero261@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone,

Please PM me if you are looking for sequences, which wil notify me by email.   I'm rarely on the forum anymore, just too busy with renos and life in general.  Will send you sequences when I can.

For those looking for Halloween, sorry I don't do Halloween only Christmas.

Thanks a lot

Joan

Edited by Never Enough LIghts

Just bought my first ever 16 channel controller.

IF anyone is willing to share any sequences i would greatly appreciate as i am new to this

cbrowndjaudioserge@icloud.com

Brand new to this. Any 16 or 32 channel sequences appreciated. 

Specifically looking for Carol of the Bells or Jingle Bells. Anything else would still be appreciated.

keith.yates@tds.net

Edited by keiheric

I'm also looking for one or two 16 channel sequences.  Just got the controller and I have 6 pumpkins, 2 rip stones, a singing pumpkin, and some window lighting.  Just learning how to sequence now through the se and visualizer.  I have experience doing music recording, so actually writing the sequence isn't too difficult, but boy is it time consuming! 

email is kristofer.landell@gmail.com

Thanks!

16 channel here looking for christmas sequences and once i figure out the software i will  share my created sequences thank you

email:  cbrowndjaudioserge@icloud.com

Edited by audioserge

I'm brand new here. Just starting out, what did I get myself into lol? I would take any 16 channel Christmas sequences, that anyone is willing to send my way.

Thank s in advance,

EMAIL: meechie1@optonline.net

I know everyone is starting to be busy setting up there shows but if anyone has any 16 channel Christmas sequences they could share it would be great. Thank you for any help 

bigdaddy71nc@yahoo.com