Light-O-Rama Forums
dougd

2016 Video

Hopefully will get the drone up to get a better perspective. Have a few others up there, didn't know which one to put here.This is what I have so far.

Edited by dougd
  • Like 3

Wow, that was really good, I couldn't stop watching the Mega trees, lots of neat effects. I mean it was all nice, but the trees really held my attention. Nice song also.

Alan...

This was 100 percent super star. I made the investment a few years back and finally started using it this year. I cant take credit for the tree sequence, that came from holiday sequences. 

Looks great. Can you tell me what video camera you used to record your display.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, dqhall said:

Looks great. Can you tell me what video camera you used to record your display.

Thanks.

Thanks.I watch your video every year, always enjoy them, your show is very original the way you do your music. I have always wanted to ask, who does the "DJ-ing" for your show?

All of my videos this year were recorded using the camera from the DJI Phantom 3 drone. The video linked in the post I just had the drone sitting on a ladder about 10 feet high. It was too cold that night to fly. The camera itself has a very good manual mode, you can set ISO, shutter speed, exposure, white balance.