Light-O-Rama Forums

In the news ! Santa Claus Lane

debtoews

That is awesome! I wish I had neighbors like yours! I had to decline the media yesterday because we can barely handle the 700+ cars we already get on a weekend night. I can't imagine how many you must get for your street! I know I would come by if I lived close. Merry Christmas and keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, need lights said:

That is awesome! I wish I had neighbors like yours! I had to decline the media yesterday because we can barely handle the 700+ cars we already get on a weekend night. I can't imagine how many you must get for your street! I know I would come by if I lived close. Merry Christmas and keep up the great work!

we had 7000 people opening night!  Thanks for your nice comments!

Woah 7,000 people, heh do your neighbors still think this was a good idea? :P or is it more like "that damn Deb, what did she get us into"? :D

Very impressive, I wonder how many of those 7,000 will start their own displays in the years to come.

Alan...

12 hours ago, default said:

Woah 7,000 people, heh do your neighbors still think this was a good idea? :P or is it more like "that damn Deb, what did she get us into"? :D

Very impressive, I wonder how many of those 7,000 will start their own displays in the years to come.

Alan...

LOL- Alan!  The neighbors LOVE all the people..looking to expand next year to 38 homes!

14 minutes ago, debtoews said:

looking to expand next year to 38 homes!

Holy cow Batman!  Or in this case, BatWoman (but I was trying to get the quote right).

I've looked at the map for your area and have a guess where the additional 22 houses are.  Are you adding Norwich and Maine north and east of Indianapolis?

4 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Holy cow Batman!  Or in this case, BatWoman (but I was trying to get the quote right).

I've looked at the map for your area and have a guess where the additional 22 houses are.  Are you adding Norwich and Maine north and east of Indianapolis?

Yep- sure are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The topic was locked