Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 8

saintjoe53@gmail.com

I am just entering the RGB arena and purchased a cmb24d, pixie 8 and pixcon16.  The cmb24 works great and I have it up and running.  I have the latest software and when I configured the pixie 8 it was recognized.  I did my sequences in the instant super star tutorial (love it) and added it to main sequences.  My daisy chain is 3 cbt type controllers and then the pixie.  CMB24 is running stand alone.  For some reason cannot get the pixie 8 to talk to the ccr strings. They are arches and the ccr strings are holiday coro.  2 are 60 LED and 2 are 30 LED.  Any suggestions

Thanks to all

HolidayCoro doesn't sell CCR strings so that's kind of confusing.  But it seems to me like there's been an update to the LOR software recently to support the Pixie controllers.

yes I updated the latest software and recognizes the pixie 8.  I mis typed the holiday cora are the smart pixel 2811 rgb strips.  

sorry hought whole thought got through.  They are holiday coro smart pixel ribbons WS2811.  Running show from showtime central.  Configured pixie 8 according to received from LOR.  Hardware program did recognize the pixie 8.