Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Megatree-control each string?

Jeff Kesler

I have a 10 strip CCR megatree that I am using Pixel editor for again this year. Wondering if there is any way to control each strand yet. Don't think it was able to in last year's version. Even like a curtain effect from bottom to top but each strand after the other instead of the whole tree at once. I know that you can do this in SuperStar but if I have to do that, how does one program part of rgb in Pixel Editor, part in Superstar without overlapping? Thanks

It's not available yet in PE, You can't use SS and PE together because of the intensity data file. The only way to possibly do it would be to create individual strings with the same address then put them in a group. Just make sure that each string is the same on your tree and that might be a workaround until the option is available.

SPaschall

You can define each string in your tree as a separate prop in PE, and then create a group of the 10 CCRs with the arrangement set to "horizontal stack". Then you can create effects on individual strings or at the group level. Do this in a new preview - don't modify your existing one or you could mess up your existing PE sequences.

Matt