Light-O-Rama Forums

Previewing a show

kmdub44

Hello.

Head is full of info and the answer to this question is probably right in front of me.

I've created sequences, previewed them in Visualizer all looks good. I've set up my hardware and lights. Without scheduling the show, can I simply preview any sequences through my actual light set up? If so.....any hints?

Like I say -- it's probably right there in front of me. I appreciate any assistance.

Kirk

kmdub44@hotmail.com

That is good for one sequence, but if you have a show built, you can use the HU/commands/show on demand as well after you have plugged in your Cat5.

10 hours ago, kmdub44 said:

Hello.

Head is full of info and the answer to this question is probably right in front of me.

I've created sequences, previewed them in Visualizer all looks good. I've set up my hardware and lights. Without scheduling the show, can I simply preview any sequences through my actual light set up? If so.....any hints?

Like I say -- it's probably right there in front of me. I appreciate any assistance.

Here is what I do.  I play my show from a PC so this is easier than if using a director.  I create a show that has only one song for each of my songs.   As soon as most of the lights are up, I start playing each of those shows either as a scheduled show or a show on demand to watch what that song looks like on the actual lights.  I generally do that at the time I leave for work (a little after 5:00 AM).