Light-O-Rama Forums

HU says "can't load sequences with subsequences"

mcnamara9

I grouped a few channels and changed a channel assignment and now the HU says it "can't load a sequence with a subsequence" to the SD card to run my show via the MP3 director. I have loaded these same sequences several times this season but now have this error message after making a few changes. Anyone know why?

I do have rgb floods channels and CCB channels in the file (which I had before today with no problem).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't load a sequence that has a subsequence assigned as the subsequence is not really part of your sequence. The subsequence is mapped to a channel in your sequence so when you load a card the subsequence will not load and will still be in your computer.

You will have to actually create the channels in your sequence then copy and paste the subsequence into your sequence.

Thank you for the reply. Had the thought to go back in and review the channel config. Found a couple channels labeled sequence which caused the problem. When I was scrolling through with my mouse wheel earlier today, I must have clicked on those channels accidentally and changed them when I used my mouse wheel to scroll down the page. We're up and running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The topic was locked