Light-O-Rama Forums

Scheduled Show does not end

ThatBigManWithLights

Good evening guys. I have my show scheduled from 5 to 10 pm every night. It comes on right at 5 like it is supposed to but it never cuts off. I have disable the schedule then enable it again for the lights to go off and then be back on schedule to come on at 5. Any help appreciated

What are the contents of your show? What sequences are you using, and what tabs are they located in?

LOR will continue a musical sequence to it's completion at the end of a show. Thus if you have a 10 minute song that starts at 9:59, it's going to run until 10:09. If you have a 30 minute 'silent' musical that you are using as an animation, it wouldn't end until 10:29.

However, the software will stop an animation sequence at exactly the end of a scheduled show.

On 12/5/2016 at 8:51 PM, Don said:

What are the contents of your show? What sequences are you using, and what tabs are they located in?

LOR will continue a musical sequence to it's completion at the end of a show. Thus if you have a 10 minute song that starts at 9:59, it's going to run until 10:09. If you have a 30 minute 'silent' musical that you are using as an animation, it wouldn't end until 10:29.

However, the software will stop an animation sequence at exactly the end of a scheduled show.

I have only musical sequences, none longer than 4 minutes. right now the show runs and runs as if its set to play 24/7

I had the same issue this morning. I woke up at 6am to flashing lights outside. All of my Cosmic Color devices and floods were off but my 16 and 4 channel controllers were still running. The show stops at 11:30 at night. I have two shows. One with musical animations and one with just the lights on, minor changes, and no music. I schedule the animation only for 5:30 to 7 PM, music from 7:01 to 10 and then back to animation only from 10:01 to 11:30. 

I am going to reboot the laptop, this afternoon and see if that helps. I am running 3 networks. No issues with the shows when they are running. 

Any other things I should check for? I did not check the status window and I have already unloaded the scheduler :(

Ross

Ross, same advise that Don gave the original poster - check the show status display.  It will tell you what's going on just by looking at it.

• The topic was locked