Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller Issue

BCBjorklund

HI All,

I am in my third year and first time with issues, though I have played it safe the first two. I have expanded to 4 controllers 16 channels per, using the residential 16 controller. Friday I started up the system and found that Controller 1 is not transmitting on channels 1-8. All other channels on controllers 2& 3 are functioning. Controller 4 has no sequences connected to it yet. (Looking for 64 channel sequences already built.

Can someone please assist me?

I had something similar happening on a LOR CMB24D. I used the controller reset procedure by moving one of the dip switches. Procedure is on the LOR website. Fixed my issue

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Hello BC,

It sounds to me like there is a power problem going to controller 1.  Each power cord to the controller powers 8 channels. The cord that powers the electronics also powers channels 9-16.  The other power cord powers channels 1-8. I would start by verifying that there is power at the outlet or extension cord you're plugging that power cord into. If there is power there, I'd check the fuses in that controller. I'd think it was pretty rare for 8 triacs to fail at the same time. 

D.T.

Glad its working...

Let us know what it was, so he next person with a similar issue can be helped by this thread...

D.T.

• The topic was locked