Light-O-Rama Forums

ORBITZ enclosure

Guest guest

Do you have an item number for these, or upc?? I went to my local Lowes and they looked at me like a with crazy, saying they didn't have anything like that. Of course, here in Upstate NY, theres gotta be something in the water, something not right.:laughing: Thanks

Is that 18 gauge wire you are using for output? Any tips on mounting controller inside. My first controller is on the way. I couldn't wait for the april sale to get started. for get xmas in july, why not start early.:tree:

again thanks

Well, checked around here at the home depots. They do not carry them. Must be because not a lot of sprinkler systems in NY. So I have special ordered them through home depot. about $25 ea verse ordering direct from manufacturer at $34 plus shipping. I ordered 3, 2 for this year and maybe the 3rd one for next year. Maybe even sell on ebay.lol Thanks again

I checked both places. All our stores get into around here are just sprinkler timers. We do not have a lot of yards with sprinkler set-ups in upstate NY. I'm sure some huge lawn and garden store might have them but they are still closed for the winter. So I just put a special order in at HomeDepot. It was cheaper than ordering direct and also paying shipping. Thanks thou for the help.