Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 Show Builder and Simple Scheduler Problems

Fineskin

I am having Issues with the simple scheduler and also with the Hardware Showbuilder. 

They seem to not let me create the show in anything.  I have tons of sequences that have music attached.  The ones it wont let me attach to a show are the "Ready to Go" ones like:

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas-RTG-JudyGarland

This is very frustrating and I know the files are good.  I just bought the Trans Siberian Orchestra package of 12 to add to my show to no avail. 

Now I don't have a show at all.

Please help!  The light tour started yesterday!

Could you perhaps expand on the 'issues' you are having. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for a problem without more info ... 

On 12/3/2016 at 4:37 PM, Fineskin said:

I am having Issues with the simple scheduler and also with the Hardware Showbuilder. 

They seem to not let me create the show in anything.  I have tons of sequences that have music attached.  The ones it wont let me attach to a show are the "Ready to Go" ones like:

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas-RTG-JudyGarland

This is very frustrating and I know the files are good.  I just bought the Trans Siberian Orchestra package of 12 to add to my show to no avail. 

Now I don't have a show at all.

Please help!  The light tour started yesterday!

If you have the plug and play card, I don't believe that there is anything to do but insert into the director and power up your system.  

I didn't like the show builder and just used the HU/LOR MP3 tab to set up a show.  It is very step by step detailed in the yellow booklet they send with the mini-director.  The show builder seemed to lead me to date and times of which does not apply to the mini director (if that is what you have).  

• The topic was locked