Light-O-Rama Forums

Get yer Thunder on!

B.Y.R.G.

23 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Impressive for only 16 channels. Nice work once again :)

Is that a projector in the middle window?

Thanks.....yes it's a projector inside.  

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting statistic after 10 days on YouTube.  There have been approximately 6600 views with 36% in Australia, 22% in U.K., 15% in U.S. and Germany with 3.9%.  I thought the U.S. would represent better but obviously Australia is showing the LOVE to their homeboys!

Edited by B.Y.R.G.
  • Like 1

I've been wanting to add a pixel tree. What is a good site, and when is the best site to purchase the lights, controllers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I purchased my pixel strips, controller and power supplies for the pixel tree from Holidaycoro during their pre-sale(s) during the first part of the year.  It all depends on what you want to spend, the level of support and quality of product.  Most would agree LOR has great products and quality with unsurpassed support and reasonable pricing (again during their sales).  But they are getting more competitive in pricing especially in the pixel side of decorating.  I mentioned Holidaycoro as they're somewhat cheaper but sometimes quality and service are an issue for some but I've had a good experience so far using them.  There is also Ray Wu who is highly recommended too because of pricing and available pixel products.  I'm planning for next years show and will probably try out Ray Wu for my pixel purchases.  There are others but from the top of my head these come to mind.

• Like 1

Ok, saw a clip on TV this morning before work that said an Australian FB post hit 5 million hits. Swear it looked like your house & this video. 

Wow!

Unless they stole my video and according to my latest YouTube view count for this video. That's not mine as I'm about 4,993,000 views below that tally hahah!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Ok, saw a clip on TV this morning before work that said an Australian FB post hit 5 million hits. Swear it looked like your house & this video. 

Wow!

Daniel, I saw the same clip this morning on the news. it was a different house but still mentioned Australia.

44 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Daniel, I saw the same clip this morning on the news. it was a different house but still mentioned Australia.

Yeah - saw it again. Different house - but same Thunderstruck - which is what made me see similarities.

But BYRG nails it better. 

?

27 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Yeah - saw it again. Different house - but same Thunderstruck - which is what made me see similarities.

But BYRG nails it better. 

?

Thanks Mega!!!  I appreciate the comment especially from someone who knows a thing or two about sequencing and has an awesome display.

Nice job, those are some monster snowflakes. Looking forward to seeing Wizards with the minions. What did you use to program your strip tree?

9 hours ago, 1983ss454 said:

Nice job, those are some monster snowflakes. Looking forward to seeing Wizards with the minions. What did you use to program your strip tree?

Thanks I appreciate it!  The snowflakes are 6 ft. tall the way they sit with 200 LED lights each.  I used Superstar to program the tree.

Minions - Wizards in Winter by TSO

Nice job, I figured it was superstar. I'm hoping to actually be able to figure out the programming for the tree this year. To this point it has been shared and bought sequences. I'll have to show this to my son, he loves the Minions

13 minutes ago, 1983ss454 said:

Nice job, I figured it was superstar. I'm hoping to actually be able to figure out the programming for the tree this year. To this point it has been shared and bought sequences. I'll have to show this to my son, he loves the Minions

Thanks!  Originally I bought a few sequences from Holiday Sequences just to see how they were doing it.  They come up with some amazing stuff.  I also use some of their effects in my own songs.

The wife loves the Minions too so I work them in when I can.  Since your son loves them he might like this one as it's short but sweet.  Minion Jingle Bells 

Edited by B.Y.R.G.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks!  Originally I bought a few sequences from Holiday Sequences just to see how they were doing it.  They come up with some amazing stuff.  I also use some of their effects in my own songs.
The wife loves the Minions too so I work them in when I can.  Since your son loves them he might like this one as it's short but sweet.  

I finally remembered to show this to my son and he loved it. Have a merry Christmas