Light-O-Rama Forums

Orang County CA/Cleveland OH light shows

HBChristmas

I was hoping to build my first LOR light show this year. Starting buying supplies in January, reading forums and asking questions, even went to a local LOR spring meet-and-greet to see what I was in store for. In the mean time, I put my old house on the market in March and long story short we closed escrow on Halloween. Clearly not enough time for me to reasonablely build the light show that I envisioned for my first year. Rather than force it, I set a new goal of Halloween 2017.

Is anyone willing to share the addresses of local light shows in the Orange County California area? I figure if I'm not going to build my own show I can take my family to enjoy other shows in the area. I will also be traveling to Cleveland OH (actually north and east of Cleveland) in the near future and I'd like to take my kids to see lights in the snow. If anyone is willing to share an address or two from that area I'd appreciate it. 

Merry Christmas 

I know of several in North Orange county, but don't have the addresses on my phone. Will get them when I'm home. If you want to drive a little past the Orange curtain, I'm close to the north end of the 57 freeway in Glendora. Not only are you welcome see my show, but I will happily give you the detailed behind the scenes tour and hopefully teach you a few things in the process - I spent about an hour and a half last night doing just that.

My address and map are on the web page at http://www.newburghlights.org

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

• The topic was locked