Light-O-Rama Forums

Issue with one channel

caserace33

Hello, I have an issue with one channel.  It is a CTBPC16 controller that I soldered ( Have put two other boards together, so I don't think it is a solder issue or something).  Everything was working fine, then last night I noticed one channel which only has a 50 count C9 LED strand on it had a slight shimmer when it was supposed to be in the on position.  Regardless of the setting, it just had this half shimmer.  Video here, 

Go to the 1:50 ish mark and the lights around the garage door have this flutter to them.  I plugged in C9 Incan and the same thing happens.  Any ideas? 

No ideas?  LOR help desk is recommending a reset on the controller.  I am slightly hesitant to do so because of some issues I had last time.  However, I will do that tonight.  I was thinking maybe a triac is bad or something since it seems to be functioning, however it just has a little noise in it.  I highly doubt a reboot of the controller is going to do anything.  I know everyone is busy, but someone has to have an idea!  

• The topic was locked