Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Request 32 Channels

bbrownderville

Hey Everyone,

This is my first year doing LOR and I have 32 channels. I purchased 2 songs from the sequence store and have the free sequence from LOR as well with hopes to buy more but funding fell short at last minute. I would be so greatful if anyone could share a few sequences with me to help out this year to have a successful show. I have stuck with LOR's recommended channel design if that helps describing my layout at all. 

If you happen to be in Arkansas, Feel free to come check out the 1st year show.

sherwoodlights@gmail.com

13 hours ago, chippunk03 said:

You mind sharing Bill P. Always looking for new 32 channel ideas

jacobross1984@me.com

Thanks

Sent 

1 minute ago, MadDucks said:

Bill, would you be willing to send a few to christofer.hardy@thegreencontainer.net as well?

Sent 

Hi Bill, 

I started with a 16 channel show this year in Nebraska. I would love to have some sequences if you are willing. Thanks so much. craiger5450@gmail.com 

e mail me and I will send more to you.

My Main advice to a new LOR user... Backup, Backup, Backup... and especially learn to copy paste sections sent to you that you like...

Copy Paste is a new users best friend next to the tutorials...  Most of us who have a lot of things to share  run more then 16 or 32 channels...

Most have grown after the first year... And... Like I say..  Back up.... Back up..... Back up...

Learn to copy paste.... Make and use a visualizer It Can be one of your best friends when you are doing your own shows or previewing things.

E Mail me and I will send you a bunch of them just learn to copy and paste..

Ask or remind me to send my VIZ file .lee file so you can have a idea how they look..

Go Over The Tutorials... They will answer most and more questions then you can think of before you ask it or think of it.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi Bill. Would you mind sending me any 32 channel sequences you have available?

Thanks so much in advance!

jhkosik@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...