Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixcon16 ELOR vs E1.31

buffalo57

Similar Topics on here, but not quite the same, hope I just got some settings wrong!

PIXCON16 J3 and J4 set to ELOR, WIN7pro, E1.31 with switch, ELOR with 500K,

When connected to ELOR USB485, the PIXCON works just fine, but all other contoller just let the lights flash for a second and then off

When connected via E1.31, I can configure and talk to the board, but show is not running! Hardware test OK! However Power LED steady, Status LED flashing!

At wits end

23 minutes ago, sticks4legs said:

are you adjusting your network preferences??

Have done it before, no change! Tried static and DHCP! Always booting the board in between!

IIRC lights flashing/misbehaving in some circumstances could have something to do with the wrong kind of pixel protocol identified? 

14 hours ago, kevinob said:

IIRC lights flashing/misbehaving in some circumstances could have something to do with the wrong kind of pixel protocol identified? 

No,they all work normally as expected when I just run the other Controller seperately! Only when I put the pixcon in the Loop they act up!

Since the Helpdesk keeps referring me back to the checklist, which I have used extensively, I will try to boost this subject in order to get a decent Show running before Christmas!

Like I said before, the pixcon is working fine in ELOR mode, but the other Controllers won't (lights just Flash quickliy, instead of steady on etc)! Other controllers work fine if I use normal LOR and run the pixcon through router! But the pixcon wont! Even though I can talk to it and change the Settings! ALso Hardware test all work fine!

i don't know what other controllers you refer to since you haven't listed them, however, if you are talking CTB16PCG3  you need to update the firmware to the latest version so they work on an enhanced network.

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

i don't know what other controllers you refer to since you haven't listed them, however, if you are talking CTB16PCG3  you need to update the firmware to the latest version so they work on an enhanced network.

Indeed one CTB16PC and two CMB-24! All brand new and latest Firmware!

• The topic was locked