Light-O-Rama Forums

A nighttime walkthrough of part of my display

Jaynee

I filmed this for a few friends who don't live near me to see part of our lawn display.  It has Youtube provided music - so don't think that's part of my display.  It's to cover the sound of my breathing while I was recording.  My phone mic is SENSITIVE! *lol*  Towards the end it looks like nothing will be lit up - but just wait because my lattice trees and the spiral tree will light up (as you can see in the shot below).

• Like 1

I plan on doing a daytime walkthrough so I can actually record each lighted animal and not trip on cords (that's why I didn't do it at night).  Then I need to find my husband's drone and record the light show itself - or ask my neighbor if I can camp out in their bedroom over their garage for 45 minutes to record it from their window. *lol*

A drone flight would be awesome for your display. I want to do that with my display. But I don't have a drone. :(

You need to give yourself a huge pat on the back for what you have created. :)

Tom 

Our drone is strictly middle of the line quality and he got it a year ago with the goal of becoming really proficient just so he could record the show this year.  He's done NOTHING with it.  I'm pretty techy, so I'm willing to teach myself if I can find it!  Worse comes to worst, I have a guy at church with a SUPER NICE drone - I can always ask him to come over and record stuff for me.  He's an expert with his.

27 minutes ago, Jaynee said:

Our drone is strictly middle of the line quality and he got it a year ago with the goal of becoming really proficient just so he could record the show this year.  He's done NOTHING with it.  I'm pretty techy, so I'm willing to teach myself if I can find it!  Worse comes to worst, I have a guy at church with a SUPER NICE drone - I can always ask him to come over and record stuff for me.  He's an expert with his.

Very nice job. Lots of hard work for sure. Congratulations. I know everyone will love it. 

Wow! Looks amazing! Have some lighted animals! I love the sled dogs....and the poodle....couldn't say that to loud or my pitbull Gracie would hear ^_^ 

Must not be much room in the basement during the off season huh? LOL!

• Like 1

Looks great!

I have just recorded my drone footage and plan to put it up on YouTube next week. You should add some drone footage, it really shows your display off nicely.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked