Light-O-Rama Forums

AAAaaaargh! What am I missing?

jamills706

So...... trying to get a simple "Show" to run in the Late Night Hours...only 1 item is to be on - the lights on the gutters of my house.

They lights are plugged in to Unit ID 01; Circuit 9.

I have a simple sequence in the Sequence Editor written that is an animation (no music involved) and it has only one channel defined - Circuit 09 of Unit ID 01. The length of that animation is 30:00.00.

I have then gone into the Show Editor and created a show which only has a Background in it - the simple sequence I mentioned.

It simply doesn't turn on the lights when I run a Show On Demand.

I must be missing something simple - I hope someone can suggest something for me to look at.

N E V E R M I N D !

It helps if you have the controller set to the right Network in the Sequence Editor, too!!!!

Thanks anyway!

Hope your shows are either up and running beautifully, or nearing completion!!!

1 hour ago, jamills706 said:

N E V E R M I N D !

To funny. Took you longer to type your message than it did for you to figure yourself out.

BEEN THERE - DONE THAT TOO!

Glad you're running again...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamills706 said:

It helps if you have the controller set to the right Network in the Sequence Editor, too!!!!

Don't feel too bad - I did something similar this year too.  I had replaced both of my non-Gen-3 controllers so that I could move them from a non-enhanced network to an enhanced network.  All my sequences were fine as I now sequenced them all in SuperStar with a correct Visualization.  However, I have a one channel sequence that runs as a background sequence and turns on the amplifies for the speakers in the yard.  I even remembered to update that one sequence.  Unfortunately, I left the 2015 version (with the old channel) instead of the new 2016 version - oops!

• Like 1