Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 director's clock

JKosik

Hello all,

I have the showtime central package and I am using the MP3 director so i don't have to have my computer hooked up all the time.  I create the show with a start time of 5:00 and end time of 12:00 AM.  I've set the clock to the PC time (I also put the time stamp on the SD card).  The problem is, whenever i place the SD card into the director, the show immediately starts and will continue to loop until i manually power down the unit.  Its as if it has no regard to the start and stop times of the show that i set.  I used the hardware utility LOR MP3 tab to create the show.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Johnny

I too use the hardware utility to set up my shows and I have the time set in the director to the correct time. I have not had any trouble with the show starting the minute the card is inserted.  The one thing I don't do is put a time stamp on the SC card.  The times for the show are set in the HU and it runs when set based on the time on the director.  I wonder if the time stamp on the card in addition to the clock in the director being set is causing your problems.  Have not had this happen so I cant' say for sure but the SD time stamp is the only thing different from what I do.  Might be worth trying it without the time stamp on the card and see if tht helps.

Edited by tomsusie

I tried it first with setting it to the PC time. That didn't work, so then I tried by putting the time on the SD card and it still didn't work.

• The topic was locked