Light-O-Rama Forums

Must have missed that button

Calhoun lights

Still learning every time I finish a new sequence, this afternoon I completed the most complex sequence I have ever attempted. After I completed it I saved it, and hit the play button and went outside to admire my work. After 6 minutes the sequence stopped, I went back inside and checked my settings. Made sure the total length of show was set to run the time length that I wanted. I could not find anything wrong so hit the play button and the sequence started again from the beginning. Same result at 6 minutes, tried several times with the same result. Gave up and decided to move forward, set a show in show editor and scheduled the show using the same sequence. The sequence came on as scheduled a still running 2 1/2 hours later. Wonder what I missing. 

Thanks & hope you shows are up and running.

Bob

I think I know what's going on, but I've been wrong before...,,.

when playing a sequence with SE, don't use the play button (the play arrow) instead, use the drop down menu ( I'm not at a computer and can't remember exactly which) play and select play sequence from start or play entire sequence-it says something along those lines. 

I experience the same thing, stops around half way. Use the drop down menu and it should play all the way.  

10 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Little confused here. Was 6 minutes not the total time of what you sequenced?

Thanks for the reply and no it was sequenced to run 1.5 hours.

10 hours ago, saxon said:

I think I know what's going on, but I've been wrong before...,,.

when playing a sequence with SE, don't use the play button (the play arrow) instead, use the drop down menu ( I'm not at a computer and can't remember exactly which) play and select play sequence from start or play entire sequence-it says something along those lines. 

I experience the same thing, stops around half way. Use the drop down menu and it should play all the way.  

Thanks, for the tip, I will try it this evening,

Bob

I didn't ask what the show length of 1.5 hours is. I asked what was the total length of the sequence? You said 6 minutes but it stopped.

When you hit the play button, you are playing the sequence, not the show.