Light-O-Rama Forums

Stumped and need some advice

olduffer

First of all, sorry, not sure which forum this should go in. Anyway here is my problem.

Last year I set up a 16 strip flat tree using a 682 controller and the ws 2811 rgb strips, along with 2 LOR standard controllers. I then purchased several sequences, imported in their config file, and they all worked great, all the colors were correct. I bought 1 new sequence this year from the same seller, and the colors are all off. For example, the earth is green instead of blue.Everything is set up exactly as it was last year. Contacted the seller of the sequence, but even he is stumped ( and they are great to work with) 

I know the 682 is set correctly for the strips, with the color order set to BRG. Here is the weird part. When opening the sequence in SE(version 4.2.12 pro) I can tell the colors are not correct, however when I load the sequence into Superstar, the colors display correctly when the sequence is playing. Any ideas?? The sequence will play, it just looks awful, and not correct. Will most certainly appreciate any suggestions/help!

Thanks so much.

• 4 weeks later...

Usually when you purchase a sequence they will send you the SS file and the CCR version lms file or E1.31 version lms file. Which file version did you purchase? You can try to export it from SS again in Legacy Format and DO NOT include the macro channels since you are not using CCRs.

Did he send you a CCR very sick of the sequence that has the extra 7 channels after each strip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Mr P said... Export it from Superstar in legacy format and Do Not Include the macro channels.  I only purchase the CCR versions because they are a few bucks less and it really doesn't take any time at all to do this extra step.