Light-O-Rama Forums

Error A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1 when adding 25x16 lor pixel tree

jstomasi

I am getting the following error when attempting to add a 25x16 pixel tree to the visualizer.

A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1

This is the full error:

There are one or more errors with your simulation that prevent it from running.  Please correct these errors and try again.
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 02 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 04 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 06 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 08 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 10 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 12 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 14 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1
Child CCD fixture PixTree2 - CCR 16 does not have a main CCD Fixture (a CCD Fixture with physical pixel 1).  A CCD Fixture when assembled requires a fixture with pixel #1

The numbering came out wrong from the matrix tool.  Something like this happened to me two weeks ago. 

I was able to replicate and solve the problem.   You need to select the Prop and then use the Prop Channel wizard. 

You have a 'fold' so the odd fixtures will start at 1 and even fixtures need to start at 26.    Step through the 16 fixtures.  The odds will be ok.  The Evens you need to verify they start with 26 AND you need to change the base unit id to the same as the unit which starts with 1.   

CCRSettingsWizard1.jpg

CCRSettingsWizard2.jpg

Thanks Bob!   That is what I though but could not understand why the tree wizard messed this one up so badly.

Given that LOR sent the new Pixel Trees out so late, I thought they would have updated the software to make it a true Plug N Show device, so all you have to do is drag the prop from a preset, start programming and set up your prop, then run the show. Maybe even a quick reference / quick start one pager.    I know this would actually be like an Apple like implementation, but why not.

Thanks Again