Light-O-Rama Forums

sequencing more channels

don mcabee

not sure if this is the right place, or how to correctly ask this question....but here goes.

This year I have 32 channels, next year I want to go to 64 channels. Is it possible to "move" the content of my 32 channel sequences onto a new grid that will accommodate the new 64 channels? basically I would have 32 channels next year exactly like I have them this year and I would be adding 32 more channels...any help would be great. Don

Take any one of your 32 channel sequences and add 32 additional channels to the end. Do NOT change the location of any of the original 32. This will now be your MASTER Track. Any additional channels will be added to the end of your Master Track.

Copy your channels to an additional track for sequencing and changing to viewing order.

save the configuration.  This will now be the base for any new sequences.  You can then import your previous sequences without damage to the original data.

• Like 1

I would save the 32 channel config file separately so you would have a back up just in case! Don't just overwrite it to 64. So you would have a config file for 32 AND 64 channels. I screwed this up my 3rd year with "adding on" and I'm still in the weeds for some sequences... 

• Like 1