Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor

SugarCreekLights

So, I gave in this year and decided to go big. Or at least probably bigger than I should have started with. Bought 10 standard 16 channel controllers and a city of lights. Haven't had any problems setting everything up. Timing consuming, yes.... But getting it done. I purchased a pixie16 and 16 strands of pixels and am contemplating incorporating something small into my show. For giggles, I created a leaping arch in PE but, for the life of me, can't figure out why I can't view, open, or play it in SE. I opened an existing sequence from SE in PE... Even created a new channel in the file prior to doing so. Added 6 leaps in PE, saved as, and then saved intensity file. Went to SE and nothing shows other than the original file and a copy with "lms" as the extension. Neither show anything other than what I had original created in SE. Am I missing something? I know you all are working hard on your awesome shows, but if someone could tell me what I am missing, I would greatly appreciate it!

Now, off to fix all the props that were damaged from the 50 mph winds we have been having over the last 8 hrs....