Light-O-Rama Forums

What to do with CCP's

manitoutheos

Does anyone have any ideas for how to display 6-8 strings of LoR CCP's? Can they be used in arches. I currently run 12 strings of LoR CCRs w/s star on top but would like to incorporate these in some fashion.    Would like to here any & all ideas from fellow ADDICTS that we are in doing this. Got bite 4 years ago and now hooked

I GUESS WHAT I'M REFERING TO IS WITH HAVING THESE CAN THEY BE RUN ON A SEPARATE CONTROLLER AND MAYBE NO MUSIC. THIS WAY

I WON'T HAVE TO DIFFERENT RADIO TRANSMITTER'S. OR HOW DO YOU INCORPORATE IT INTO THE SYSTEM I ALREADY HAVE IN PLACE? I NOT THAT

COMPUTER LIT

Each set of CCP comes with it's own controller - they require no channels from conventional LOR controllers. 

You daisy-chain them just like any other LOR controllers.  You're definitely going to need to add another network to handle all those new CCP channels.

• Like 1

You can use the CCP just like many use non-LOR smart pixels.  This year I got into pixels and did a large wreath, meteor/icicles tubs and 6ft twig tree.

If you do a youtube search, you'll see some "pixel" project. Do some search such as

pixel wreath

pixel stqr

pixel spinner

pixel arch

pixel snowflake

pixel pole

pixel tree (not mega but twig tree or mini tree)

With a number of CCP, you cou ld do a  smaller element (100 pixels each) and have the flexibilty in putting them in various places around the yard since they have their own controller.

With not being the computer savvy one how are you making them work, won't you need another controller or what's are needed, where too purchase and now is it too late. Grand daughter loves to watch.  Last year I didn't get them up till the week before feel sorry.do to an accident having brain / head damage, Please don't feel sorry. Many drivers out their who should not have drivers license.

For non LOR CCPs, yes you have to have a pixel controller to run them and it is generally via e1.31. 

A number of stand alone pixel controlelrs on the market that have various pro/cons. If you need a bunch of pixel strings/strips, going this route is more econcomically than going with CCP/CCR

OK, I understand the green box is the controller. If I want to run some sequence's how do I setup for this as far as equipment besides the green boxes and also if I want to add music along with it.            

Thanks always for the help.